GDT: Game 15: Pittsburgh Penguins vs Montreal Canadiens 11/12/22 7:00pm EST SNE, TVAS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
eye907W.jpg

QXE4zP7.jpg

FecStAu.jpg

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Pens playing a back to back. They beat Toronto Friday night in Toronto. Their win leaves them one point back of Montreal.

This is already Pens 2nd game this season in Montreal. We beat them previously 3-2.

Anderson is back from suspension, so one of Pezz or Dadonov will sit.

I would expect Allen to start.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Habs will be ready but Pitt could be sharper early.

Pitt also has played very well in the 2nd period so the Habs will need to be ready.

At least we don't have to watch boring ass trap hockey.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Pens playing a back to back. They beat Toronto Friday night in Toronto. Their win leaves them one point back of Montreal.

This is already Pens 2nd game this season in Montreal. We beat them previously 3-2.

Anderson is back from suspension, so one of Pezz or Dadonov will sit.

I would expect Allen to start.

We definitely have a huge advantage playing them on a back to back. But they're hot...

Reactions: Gravity

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
If you guys and gals are not aware of this yet? I married into a gigantic Italian family from Pittsburg… I call them the “Gypsies”. Please understand that this coin is a product of time that involves two facts. First, is our dismal play while the Penguins were winning Stanley Cups. Second? I’m a 1st generation American of Ukrainian decent. It’s all in good fun, but sometimes I wonder…

Reactions: MarkovsKnee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad