GDT: Game 15: Phoenix Coyotes @ San Jose Sharks | 11-2-13 | 7:30PM Arizona Time

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Some poor guy made a thread saying we are one of the best teams in the league in main board. If only he knew the rules of HF, "never compliment the Coyotes."

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Glad to see a thread about us on the main boards. Ofcoursethere are posters in there automatically discrediting us. But whatever. There are posters In there giving us respect to.

:)

yotesreign

Jan 26, 2009
Goldwater Blvd
I tend to avoid the main board, except for page 2, and I should probably not say why other than to say I tend to avoid the main board...just because I can.

Sciamachy

Shadow Coyote
Jan 31, 2008
Klinkhammer is now tied for the league lead with a +12 rating after tonight. Not too shabby.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
There was a handful of us Coyotes fans. During the first intermission I was walking in the walkway area where there is the vendors and another Coyotes fan walked by and said "Go Coyotes" and I said "Yeah!" and we highfived while the Sharks fans booed us. It was funny.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Smith was named one of the three stars by the Sharks broadcasters as well as one of the three stars on NHL.

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
good game guys.

always frustrating against phoenix

maybe next time!

also... demers? jesus

The loss is a bummer, but it's good to know that SJ had you guys sweating at times. Good game!

Thank you gentlemen. You have a great team, I hope we can both remain top teams in the West. Super jelly of Hertl.

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Now some wingnut (literally) tries to derail the thread. Didn't see that coming!

A Detroit fan trying to belittle the Tippett "system" completely unaware of the irony. Detroit fans have been protesting for years their players arent merely products of the system.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
In this game, the shots are an indicator of the better team. The Coyotes aren't playing badly; they're just up against a far superior opponent. OK, Chipchura's retailiatory hack and the too many men were pretty stupid.

The Sharks have the best power play I've seen since the late 90's Wings teams with the all those guys with "ov" at the end of their names. They're in playoff form in early November. Jaded Sharks fans must wonder why they can't be in this form more often in June.

Sure would be great to get a point out of this one. It's been pretty hard to watch so far.

Far superior? Maybe on paper but not point wise.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
After watching Francois St. Laurent let Ray Emery brutalize Braden Holtby yesterday, I'm inclined to disagree.

I'm with you. The officiating is so bad right now it is wrecking the game. Why didn't someone come to Holtby's defense?

TJinAZ

Aug 27, 2004
I agree with Tom

Originally Posted by Tom Polakis View Post
In this game, the shots are an indicator of the better team. The Coyotes aren't playing badly; they're just up against a far superior opponent. OK, Chipchura's retailiatory hack and the too many men were pretty stupid.

The Sharks have the best power play I've seen since the late 90's Wings teams with the all those guys with "ov" at the end of their names. They're in playoff form in early November. Jaded Sharks fans must wonder why they can't be in this form more often in June.

We kept up with them but, damn, they simply don't have a weakness. When Pavelski is their THIRD line center it shows you how ridiculously deep they are. Not only do they have the talent but they are playing hard. The comparison to the Wings of the late 90s is pretty accurate. But then again, this is San Jose. They have never had a shortage of talent, it is the drive come April where they fall down. We are the opposite, never have the most talented team, but always superior effort. I guess we will see who wins in the end. Just glad we can compete

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad