GDT: Game 15: MTL @ TOR |Valentine’s Day Special| Feb 13, 2021 – 7:00pm ET, NHLN, CBC, TVSA, SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
Bieksa gushed over Chiarot in the bubble. I’m not going to put my faith in him.

Chiarot is fine if he plays within his limits. Unfortunately, he thinks he's an offensive D lately, eager to join in on the play in the O-zone but, disinterested to step it up in his own zone. Lazy fukcer back there, lately...

Tighthead

Nov 9, 2016
Chiarot is fine if he plays within his limits. Unfortunately, he thinks he's an offensive D lately, eager to join in on the play in the O-zone but, disinterested to step it up in his own zone. Lazy fukcer back there, lately...

He’s like a guard in football. Best if you don’t notice him.

I’m not sure how someone could watch TBL win the Cup and say Montreal is built to win.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Nice GDT, I like those comic book rip-offs. :sarcasm:

I hope they come out fighting, strike first and keep at it. We need this win before the break. A loss would be devastating and its consequences would grow in severity as the week progresses. This is the type of game where they usually perform. Keep your skates crossed.

GO:habsGO

Reactions: Conflicted Habs fan

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014

Mete in. Kulak out.

That 3rd pairing has been a trainwreck so Mete can't make it any worse. I'm hoping Bergy is looking for a Vet D man to slide in there for the back half of the season or change the pairings with the personnel we have.

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
He’s like a guard in football. Best if you don’t notice him.

I’m not sure how someone could watch TBL win the Cup and say Montreal is built to win.

There's not only one model of team that you can win the cup with. Habs are more similar(not saying as good) to St-Louis than they are to Tbay.

Reactions: Deebs

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Time for Price to earn his 10.5M salary and win a game. His pathetic one knee slides across the crease won’t be good enough against the Leafs.

Tighthead

Nov 9, 2016
There's not only one model of team that you can win the cup with. Habs are more similar(not saying as good) to St-Louis than they are to Tbay.

Sure they are more similar but not good enough. St. Louis was big up front but with more established centres and more skilled D.

I look at St. Louis and I don’t say the Habs are built to win in the playoffs.

Reactions: Runner77

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Yeah, okay. That's the problem? Sure...

Julien is a huge problem yes.
He claims things are done on a merit basis.. yet he doesn't ever actually show that with his decision making.

He will move heaven and earth for guys he likes, even if it hurts the team or better players.

Reactions: dinodebino

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Julien is a huge problem yes.
He claims things are done on a merit basis.. yet he doesn't ever actually show that with his decision making.

He will move heaven and earth for guys he likes, even if it hurts the team or better players.
Ya Danault was 3rd in ice time for centers last game. Jake Evans deserves more ice time for sure, but all the others centers have sucked during this 4 game slump too. Heck, the only forward that has consistently shown up lately is Anderson.

Reactions: dinodebino

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
CRFjo2nibT91C_zpsqocvn0ml.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad