Post-Game Talk: Game 15 - Les Canadiens disent merci à la salle de conférence à Toronto - Poutineville 5 BRUINS 4 F

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I hope the Habs miss the playoffs by 1 point by losing the last game of the season with a goal being called back and we can watch the replay of their souls being crushed.

Olé, Olé, Olé
Then bring out the kid with the torch and dump a bucket of ice water on him.

Ok, not the kid's fault. Send Gallagher out with the torch instead. :D

Reactions: Boston Bandit

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Man first the team loses to these chumps. Then some loser on the highway driving like a jack ass with a Canadiens sticker on his pick up.

Legit have never seen a Canadiens sticker on anyones vehicle until then
I have never once seen a Montreal Canadiens bumper sticker on a vehicle anywhere.

And I’m ok with that.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
I have never once seen a Montreal Canadiens bumper sticker on a vehicle anywhere.

And I’m ok with that.
Neither have I. Never really see much NHL material on vehicles... only thing I can think of in my recent memory bank was a Minnesota Wild license plate holder on 90W in upstate NY

Dr Black

Oct 31, 2015
Whether or not Coyle had possession of the puck or not is a secondary issue to me. The main issue is that offside should NOT be subject to review, PERIOD! Offside review completely RUINED this particular game! As far as I'm concerned, Montreal cheated to get that win. My anger is not necessarily directed at Montreal since most teams win cheat in this manner to get a win. My anger is directed at the NHL for giving teams this mechanism that allows coaches to cheat their opponents. Why the NHL is so f*****n suborn about keeping this abomination of a rule is just so infuriating to me!!

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
Whether or not Coyle had possession of the puck or not is a secondary issue to me. The main issue is that offside should NOT be subject to review, PERIOD! Offside review completely RUINED this particular game! As far as I'm concerned, Montreal cheated to get that win. My anger is not necessarily directed at Montreal since most teams win cheat in this manner to get a win. My anger is directed at the NHL for giving teams this mechanism that allows coaches to cheat their opponents. Why the NHL is so f*****n suborn about keeping this abomination of a rule is just so infuriating to me!!

There is cheating in literally every second of every game in the NHL. Where do you draw the line for "acceptable" levels of cheating?

Reactions: Dennis Bonvie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad