4:30 PM Pacific
Bell Center/re | Montreal, Quebec

(Click to find channel in your area)
Cox: 313(SD)/1313(HD)
DirecTV: 684 (HD)
Centurylink: 760(SD)/1760(HD)

(Click for link to listen online)

Expected Line Combinations:
Players in red are changes from the last game's lineup.

:vegas
9-4-1 (3-3-1 Away)
Marchessault - Karlsson - Smith
Perron - Haula - Neal
Lindberg - Eakin - Tuch
Leipsic - Bellemare - Nosek

Schmidt - Sbisa
Theodore - Engelland
Miller - McNabb

Lagace
Ferguson

:habs
6-8-1 (2-2-1 Home)
Pacioretty - Danault - Shaw
Calchenyuk - Drouin - Lehkonen
Byron - Plekanec - Gallagher
DeLaRose - McCarron - Mitchell

Mete - Weber
Alzner - Petry
Benn - Morrow

Lindgren
Montoya

Stats

PP% VGK 11th (20.7%) MTL 20th (16.4%)
PK% VGK 18th (80.4%) MTL 29th (73.1%)
FO% VGK 13th (51.1%) MTL 22nd (49.0%)
GF/GP VGK 6th (3.57) MTL 23rd (2.67)
GA/GP VGK 11th (2.86) MTL 28th (3.67)

:vegasGO KNIGHTS GO:vegas

Last edited:

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Good chance to get a point or two.

This would be a fine way to end a challenging road trip, especially playing with a 3B goalie.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
When do you guys expect one of Fleury/Subban/Dansk back?
Someone's coming back Friday because Ferguson is returning to Kamloops.

I'm guessing Dansk. It could be Fleury, but I haven't heard anything about him skating and he's supposed to be a week after he gets on the ice. Subban's still three weeks into a 4 week injury.

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Dylan Ferguson is expected to be returned to Kamloops for their games this weekend, so somebody must be coming back likely in time for Friday's game. My best guess is Dansk, since there was never given a timeline (that I saw) for his return. Fleury reportedly hasn't been skating yet, and Subban was estimated to be out about a month when he got hurt, and I'm guessing he might be a week away yet or so.

But maybe we'll be surprised, and Flower will show up in net against the Jets Friday, although I'm sure that's just really wishful thinking.

Reactions: BattleBorn

LookAtThosePepperoni

I am he who loves all, when I'm in the mood.
Jan 28, 2016
Dylan Ferguson is expected to be returned to Kamloops for their games this weekend, so somebody must be coming back likely in time for Friday's game. My best guess is Dansk, since there was never given a timeline (that I saw) for his return. Fleury reportedly hasn't been skating yet, and Subban was estimated to be out about a month when he got hurt, and I'm guessing he might be a week away yet or so.

But maybe we'll be surprised, and Flower will show up in net against the Jets Friday, although I'm sure that's just really wishful thinking.
Someone's coming back Friday because Ferguson is returning to Kamloops.

I'm guessing Dansk. It could be Fleury, but I haven't heard anything about him skating and he's supposed to be a week after he gets on the ice. Subban's still three weeks into a 4 week injury.
Happy that someone (Dansk) is coming back soon. Hoping that your team can stay healthy, won't lie, I thought your team would be in the bottom and boring, but so far, the Habs are more boring to watch. I was pleasantly surprised, guess some of you were as well. Here's to a great game (injury free of course).

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
The banger and the dangler are back!

Yeah?

Neither are on my core list. Either could be traded tomorrow and I wouldn't be in the least concerned.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
The banger and the dangler are back!

Yeah?

Neither are on my core list. Either could be traded tomorrow and I wouldn't be in the least concerned.

I think my TV reception of the games must be different. :laugh:

I liked Hunt on the blue line. He energized his D-partners (Collin, for example).

Carrier had a likable toughness. Plus, it's his Quebec homecoming.

Reactions: VanIslander

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
This week a lot of Canadians are wearing a red poppy (to commemorate the sacrifices of the Armed forces, initially from WWI but now from all wars).

One species of the poppy is used as a source of opium. Hopefully, VGK will stay clear of its soporific (causing drowsiness) effect.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
I liked Hunt on the blue line. He energized his D-partners (Collin, for example).
Hard to get excited about a 5'9 blueliner who doesn't hit, is pushing 30 years old, was undrafted, and was a free agent signing, then waived and is a Vegas free agent signing on a Knights blueline with MUCH better prospects and better present performers.

Hunt is the odd man out who fills a gap like a temporary dental implant.

May the $ 600,000 contract expire at season's end and それじゃ(that's goodbye in Japanese).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad