gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
NQcBeAK.jpg

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
thx 4 reminding me about the 6 pm start. this is a winnable game i hope we work hard and bank the 2 points. i bought skinners rookie hockey card thinking he might be a star someday oops. wild recall bertschy

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
This is the kind of game the Wild need to win. Not in the "must win or the season's over" sense, but just that the expectation should be to pull out two points against cellar dwellers.

Also, OT, but gphr, how did you make the GDT post? Whatever you used picks up handwriting really well!

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
This is the kind of game the Wild need to win. Not in the "must win or the season's over" sense, but just that the expectation should be to pull out two points against cellar dwellers.

Also, OT, but gphr, how did you make the GDT post? Whatever you used picks up handwriting really well!

On a Galaxy Note 5, using the stylus. :nod:

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Last time Duby was in Carolina he put on a crazy good performance. Team wasn't doing so well but he bailed us out and I think I remember getting a couple goals in the 3rd or something to pull out a win.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Not gonna need that this time. Vanek's going to score in the first couple minutes, and the Wild will ride a lead throughout the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad