GDT: [Game #15] Dallas Stars vs. Arizona Coyotes – 7:00 PM CT (BSSWX)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

GAME #15 – 11/14/2023 – 7:00 PM CT – BSSWX
American Airlines Center

Your Dallas Stars vs. the Arizona Coyotes
10-3-1, 21 pts ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 7-6-1, 15 pts

S2Q26Rq.png

gaBMxYu.png

uEDwjZ4.png

Forward lines '22-23 copy.png

ztUaXq7.png

Arizona Coyotes

Keller - Hayton - Schmaltz
Maccelli - Bjugstad - Crouse
Carcone - Cooley - Zucker
O’Brien - Kerfoot - Boyd

Mozer - Durzi
Valimaki - Dumba
Stecher - Brown

Vejmelka

2fmwd0w.png

Last edited:

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
Wading into the Johnson/Petgrave main board thread today, where there is assuredly measured discourse and reasonable conversation

• Haha
Reactions: eartotheground

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Wading into the Johnson/Petgrave main board thread today, where there is assuredly measured discourse and reasonable conversation

Too many people who weren’t there have strong opinions about this and the amount of “I know better’s” on both sides is laughable. Everyone is watching the same shitty pixelated video, and then picking a side and deciding they know if he’s guilty or not. People are weird.

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
Too many people who weren’t there have strong opinions about this and the amount of “I know better’s” on both sides is laughable. Everyone is watching the same shitty pixelated video, and then picking a side and deciding they know if he’s guilty or not. People are weird.
I’ve seen a bunch of political talking heads on Twitter who I’d bet my house have never watched a lick of hockey in their life say their piece on it, and it’s not doing anyone any good.

Reactions: Elysian and Zapp

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Hanley is in for Harley

Dellandrea also in.

Deboer mentioned busy schedule 8 days in 14 nights in a stretch wants some fresh legs.

Ty deserves game time obviously as well.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Welcome back to "Who Is That Player?". That feeling when the Coyotes' roster has the least amount of obscure players to choose from of any opponent thus far. Ah, but hope is not lost. Today we profile that famous Arizona defenseman, Josh Brown.

8477384.png

Typically we don't pick out players who have been in the NHL exclusively the past 5 seasons. Or who have played 246 NHL games. But if you had asked me to give you 2 minutes on Josh Brown I could only stare back blankly. And that's why we're here, to learn.

Perhaps because he suffers from generic-name-syndrome, Brown has flown under the radar through stints with Florida, Ottawa, Boston, and now here in the desert. Originally a 6th round selection of the Panthers (Taken 3 picks after Matej Paulovic, who continues to play in Czechia!), the towering 6'5 blueliner came out of Ontario with the Oshawa Generals (where he was a teammate of Dakota Mermis - how's that for synergy?) before matriculating 3 years in the minors.

Acquired by former-GM Pierre Dorion for a 4th round pick, Brown was hoped to provide shotblocking, crease-clearing, and general physicality for the Senators. However it wasn't long before he was on the move again, this time as part of a trade that shook the hockey world to its core: Zach Senyshyn (part of the Bruins' infamous 2015 3 consecutive 1st round pick draft disaster) and a 5th rounder went back to Ottawa with Boston reaping the services of Brown along with a coveted conditional 7th rounder.

Fast forward to the present day and Brown begins his 2nd full season in Phoenix tenuously holding down a spot on the 3rd pairing. Last year could have potentially gone better as he finished with a blueline-worst -18. So far this year the Coyotes have surprised in the standings but Brown is again last on the team in both average and cumulative game score.

For the true degenerates among us, you can currently get +2000 odds on Brown scoring a goal tonight surely in response to this profile.

This has been, "Who Is That Player?"

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Bad pinch by Nils but a great recovery to break up the most dangerous part of the chance.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Vejmelka looks like he's swimming already. Stars dominating in front of the net.

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
im hoping we didnt spend all of our puck luck last game and this gets turned right back around quickly

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad