GDT: Game 15/82: Arizona Coyotes @ Los Angeles Kings | Tue, Nov 10 2015 - 7:30PM PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
Tv291Xh.jpg

ARIZONA COYOTES @ LOS ANGELES KINGS
Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 7:30PM PT
Staples Center | Los Angeles, CA

5RZwmXJ.jpg
|
jzMVNd6.jpg
ARIZONA|
LOS ANGELES
(7-6-1 15pts)|
(9-5-0 18pts)
|
Rieder - Hanzal - Duclair |
Pearson - Kopitar - Brown
Domi - Vermette - Boedker |
Lucic - Carter - Toffoli
Martinook - Richardson - Doan |
Gaborik - Andreoff - Lewis
Scott - Gordon - Chipchura|
Clifford - Shore - Nolan
|
Ekman-Larsson - Stone |
McNabb - Doughty
Dahlbeck - Michalek |
Muzzin - Martinez
Elliot - Murphy |
Forbort- McBain
|
Smith / Lindback |
Quick / Enroth​

NEWS | NOTES
Nick Nickson receives the HHOF Foster Hewitt Memorial Award.

Legends Night Schedule
11/10 vs ARI - Nick Nickson
2/23 vs CGY - Mike Donnelly
3/7 vs VAN - Jimmy Carson

MEDIA
TV: FS-W
Radio: AM 790 KABC

MATCHUP
10/9 ARI 4 at LAK 1
11/10 ARI at LAK
12/26 LAK at ARI
1/23 LAK at ARI
2/2 LAK at ARI

ARIZONA​
|| LOS ANGELES
1-0-0​
|
Series vs​
| 0-1-0
7-6-1 15pts​
|
Record​
| 9-5-0 18pts
3th Pac - 9th West - 18th NHL​
|
Standings​
| 1st Pac - 5th West - 8th NHL
2-4-0​
|
Home​
| 5-4-0
5-2-1​
|
Away​
| 4-1-0
4-5-1​
|
Last 10​
| 8-2-0
Won 1​
|
Streak​
| Won 1
2.79​
|
G/GP​
2.93​
|
GA/GP​
12.1%​
|
PP%​
|20.0%
83.3%​
|
PK%​
|84.9%
28.5​
|
S/GP​
30.8​
|
SA/GP​
51.7%​
|
Faceoff %​
|48.9%

SEASON SCHEDULE | RESULTS
PgXewKo.jpg

Disclaimer: “GDT may not be 100% accurate. I got the line combos from your mom. I used to have Center Ice, Gamecenter Live, and an undercover concession worker in each arena, but this **** costs money. I will admit that my pet otter is using all up that money on his worsening opium problem. I try to not be an enabler, but I haven't had a sea urchin problem in months. Then I thought, why should I pay all this money and have a sea urchin problem to appease fans of random teams that I don't even care about anyway? Unless you are willing to take a bunch of sea urchins off of my hands, don't ***** if I get the lines wrong.” - BF

Last edited:

Jeff18

Nov 12, 2014
Let's ****ing destroy these guys. Second part of a back to back and Mike Smith is the goalie behind an AHL lineup.

Richardson is their freakin 3rd line center.

BigBrown

Fly at eleven.
Feb 2, 2010
Sweden
Let's ****ing destroy these guys. Second part of a back to back and Mike Smith is the goalie behind an AHL lineup.

Andy Andreoff is ours, I think we drew the short straw to be honest :laugh:

The only reason the Coyotes won last time was because of breakdowns, the Kings controlled the play for most of that game if I remember it correctly. The breakdowns have mostly been cleaned up so as long as the effort is there I would think the Kings have a pretty good shot of taking this one.

Ron*

Tonight is the first of three legends nights. Nick Nickson will be the honoree, and the Kings are back in gold.

LA-Kings-1967-yellow-uniforms.jpg

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
Didn't realize they were in golds today. Looking forward to it.

EDIT: updated the logo

Last edited:

Winger23

May 3, 2007
I like to think I don't discriminate, I hate the coyotes just as much as the ducks. **** Smith and Dr doan. Destroy them please.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I love their kids, but yeah, Coyotes are definitely one of my most hated teams. Hanzal is low key one of the dirtiest players in the league and it shows up every time we play them. Doan, well, we know how that goes. And Brown struggled mightily after Smith operated on his knee. I just want to take the on-ice play last time and tie it into results, no turnovers, because you know they want to be opportunistic.

mrkolice

May 26, 2014
Ljubljana, Slovenia
their kids share some talent. started the season with wins against crosby, kopi & getzlaf, put them on zero points. lak surely a favourite here but it might turn into a tricky game if we start too easy.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona

Honestly, he's our second best center right now. Our 1C is Hanzal, and our 2C role is usually filled by either Kyle Chipchura or AHL journeyman Dustin Jeffrey. I assume Jeffrey will be played there tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad