BRUINS GDT GAME 15 7:08 PM - THE BEAR invades the Niagara Frontier - NESN, ESPN+, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
You said something about Freddy just watching him and not doing anything. Samuelsson didn’t have the puck.

What are you advocating for in that situation other than jumping him?

Going by your post history I have zero reason to put any stock in your opinion on anything.

But thanks
I’m not interested in keeping this back and forth going, man. No one wants to read it. It’s fine.

(My power just went out - so I’m just seeing this now)

Reactions: Ladyfan and Gordoff

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Of course, it was. Have heard some of the longtimers say that was the loudest they'd ever heard the Garden.

Not sure if it was that game, but for some reason, didn’t they play a game in that series on a weekday afternoon?

Reactions: Gordoff

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
True.

I didn’t mean for my post to get so much notice…

Just shared what was going thru my mind as I read the thread during the 2nd intermission.

I think for one we just watched this team have a record setting regular season. So having another great regular season (so far) is cool but this isn’t 2007. Were used to seeing this team win in the regular season.

Weve been spoiled as fans winning the most regular season games going back like a decade+.

Also it’s buffalo. Beating then seems to be old hat lately.

That’s my take anyway

Reactions: sarge88

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1700015892553.png

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad