GDT: Game 14: Wild @ Sabres - 6 PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Now that the defense have gone through a major overhaul, I hope Gus can trust his defenders to their job and clean out the garbage in front of him. Spurge coming back should energize the whole team. But it is still his first game of the season, and it would be unfair to expect him to be the saviour in his first game back.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
It has been a really, really @#$!y day today. The least the Wild could do is not crap the bed.

And don't let Greenway score.

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong

Nice to see we are reverting to stale cheerios for the first line.

Poor Ek daddy too.

Oh dear lord ...

I would given Evason the benefit of the doubt of changing up the first line but again, a coach without any sense of creativity or flexibility, can't even try out ...

Kaprizov - Rossi - Johansson
Kaprizov - Hartman - Boldy
Kaprizov - EKK - Boldy

He goes back to the proven line that struggled for 8 games. The new line struggles for 2 and he goes back. This guy cannot lead this team into any playoff series and win against a more active and flexible team. And even with my own optimism of the future prospects, when they arrive, I don't have any confidence Evason is going to utilize them properly.

Reactions: AKL

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Friday lights shining bright, time to bust out the booze, put on the dance shoes and get shitfaced.
Apologies in advance to the mods for all the cussing, hot takes and overly emotional stuff that may be posted on my part.
Let´s f***ing go wild!

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Dean heard me, exactly the lineup I suggested :D

Johansson is the perfect veteran linemate for Rossi and Boldy imo. There will also be less pressure on the kids.

Kap and Zucc know each other inside out, those two should figure out problems together. I'm sure they will.

Reactions: 16thOverallSaveUs

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
3 more years......

Hoping it's a lot sooner for Dean, and if a new coach comes in and plays Zuccarello where he belongs, it would kill both birds with one stone

Should also probably say I don't trust Guerin to bring in a coach that isn't a meatball

• Haha
Reactions: Sweetnut

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
3 more years......
I being the forever contrarian (not sure if thats really the right term here) ... but it would be really ideal to have a player Zuccarello by the key piece of the 3rd line on a team has 3 skilled lines + 1 energy line. That would be a playoff team.

So can't wait until a prospect like Yurov replaces him ... but if we seen anything how Dean utilizes Boldy (who is a better player than Yurov will be), I doubt we will ever see it happen...

Reactions: AKL

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Hoping it's a lot sooner for Dean, and if a new coach comes in and plays Zuccarello where he belongs, it would kill both birds with one stone

Should also probably say I don't trust Guerin to bring in a coach that isn't a meatball
Here's a test for Dean, will he yank the leash as soon Zucc f***s up cause you know Zucc is going to f*** up.

Reactions: NHL1674

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Dean heard me, exactly the lineup I suggested :D

Johansson is the perfect veteran linemate for Rossi and Boldy imo. There will also be less pressure on the kids.

Kap and Zucc know each other inside out, those two should figure out problems together. I'm sure they will.
Then Zucc and Kap should be the 2nd line with fewer minutes. They don't deserve more time over the other guys who have skated circles around their lazy, clueless arses.

Reactions: AKL and Sweetnut

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Let`s go Wilds!! We need to start winning! full focus.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad