GDT: Game 14: Vegas Golden Knights @ Los Angeles Kings | 5:00PM | More Regicide

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Cassidy took too long to shorten the bench, there were passengers in the forward group tonight.

I'm a broken record on this but I just don't see Cotter as an NHL player 5 on 5. He's shown that most of last season, preseason this year and the first fourteen games this season. But he wasn't the only one tonight.

Not worried about the result tonight but the LW with the Stone line needs to be addressed at some point. When healthy, Howden with Karlsson and Amadio is a great third line if we have a LW that can slot with Stephenson (who needs to find his game again) and Stone.
Huh, more VGK players must use my GDT's for the game information and were desperately rushing back from LA :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I was not on my game at all for this one, wrong time, wrong city and I completely forgot to bet all my V-cash on LA.

Next game up is the Sharks, these loses were probably a good thing, if we were still undefeated us losing 10-0 to the sharks would have been really funny and I would have had to wish for that to happen.... now I don't need to.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Remember to thank....

billy-twister.gif
Phew thanks billy!

• Haha
Reactions: hangman005

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Cassidy took too long to shorten the bench, there were passengers in the forward group tonight.

I'm a broken record on this but I just don't see Cotter as an NHL player 5 on 5. He's shown that most of last season, preseason this year and the first fourteen games this season. But he wasn't the only one tonight.

Not worried about the result tonight but the LW with the Stone line needs to be addressed at some point. When healthy, Howden with Karlsson and Amadio is a great third line if we have a LW that can slot with Stephenson (who needs to find his game again) and Stone.
We were missing 5 regulars last night, including Roy, who I think will have a breakout season, and Stephenson. Plus, Carrier missed a game last week with the flu, so it may well be going around the team. So I don't want to read too much into one game against an excellent and healthy team.

I'm not as down on Cotter as you are. He has a great combination of size and speed and he can work as a fourth line banger while he learns and as a fill-in when someone on the third line is injured.

Reactions: ChanceVegas

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad