GDT: Game 14: New York Rangers vs Columbus Blue Jackets, 7pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Well, i’ll be watching this one from a hospital room. Wife just gave birth to our first! Hopefully they win on his birthday!

Congratulations brother!!! Henrik was born during our Hurricanes series en route to the ECF. Watched a few games in the hospital - amazing, amazing memories holding my first son while watching the Rangers march deep in the playoffs. I hope we win tonight for you guys. Something about holding your newborn child and hearing our goal song and being in that crazy environment, it just makes you feel like the luckiest man alive somehow. Not because the Rangers are remotely important in that context, but just something you love, that’s personal for you being combined with that amazing first 24 hours. It’s the best man. Congrats, congrats, congrats.

Reactions: egelband

Brother Mouzone

May 23, 2014
Well, i’ll be watching this one from a hospital room. Wife just gave birth to our first! Hopefully they win on his birthday!
giphy.gif

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Seeing Boninos name on the 3rd line is starting to cause eye damage over here

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Congratulations! Nothing in this world is better.
The Rangers should swtich things up a bit on the top 6, change Laffy and Kappo on the RW or front load the 1st line and double shift them and reunite the "kids line"

Panarin/Kreider-Zibanejad-Kreider/Panarin
Laffy-Chytil-Kappo

Congratulations!!

congrats! hope mom and baby are doing well!

Congratulations

Congratulations! Best wishes!

That’s awesome! Congratulations

Congrats! And very accommodating of them to get that done prior to puck drop

Congrats!!

Congratulations!!

Congrats, life changing moment, for the better!

Congrats.
I believe the rule is you have to name them after whoever scores the first goal...

Congrats!

Another fan for the fold -- CONGRATS!!!!!:wave:

Congratulations brother!!! Henrik was born during our Hurricanes series en route to the ECF. Watched a few games in the hospital - amazing, amazing memories holding my first son while watching the Rangers march deep in the playoffs. I hope we win tonight for you guys. Something about holding your newborn child and hearing our goal song and being in that crazy environment, it just makes you feel like the luckiest man alive somehow. Not because the Rangers are remotely important in that context, but just something you love, that’s personal for you being combined with that amazing first 24 hours. It’s the best man. Congrats, congrats, congrats.

Congrats!

@The Crypto Guy congrats to Flyline88

My first was during our 2014 SC series against the Kings :)

Congratulations!!!

Please win. I really can do without puckluck mansplaining a loss for the next 6 days.

Congratulations.

Thank you all!!

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
Is puckluck mansplaining a loss any worse than every loss people yelling to blow up the team and how they'd prefer a 10 year rebuild over the hell that this team is?
In the heat of the moment after a loss, I always side with tearing it all down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad