GDT: Game 14: Golden Knights @ Toronto Maple Leafs/ves | 4:00 | ATTSN

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Alright, time for a walk off piece from Haula.

I don't know why, it just feels like he's on the last few.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Good lord, they look good with space.

That was awesome.

Shootout time. Let's get em Lagace!

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Managed to catch the third... love the hustle this team has, pleased to see Engelland score the game tier, happy to take the loser point, would have preferred both but at least the team is playing a hard working competitive game.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
VGK have played pesky throughout this road series. Although I was initially hoping for five points (out of a possible 12), I'll take the three given the goalie clusterpuck. Plus, they have Montreal (6-8-1) coming up (without Price, I assume).

Reactions: Nevada Jones

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Zaitsev played 24:42 minutes on the top pairing with Gardiner and led the Leafs in blocked shots (5) and hits (5).

Engelland again shot from downtown as he often does, to get the puck in, and this time it's the game-tying goal. He had the game-high 6 blocked shots, led the Knight blueliners in shots with 3 and easily led all players on either team in shorthanded ice time, killing 4:10 minutes in penalties.

No surprises with those guys. They've been playing like that this season.

You guys remark on Marchessault's shaky play with the puck (it wasn't his best game granted) and while he wasn't held responsible for any giveaways, Miller once again had multiple giveaways, this time a team-high 3.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Was Hunt a healthy scratch? Didn't see him. Earlier in the season he pushed a lot of the rushes up ice.

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas
Hunt and Theodore play the same style and Hunt was the natural to come out when Theodore came up.

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Vegas is a very hard working and impressive team and we were lucky to get those 2 points - the good thing is that this team is playing as one unit and every one is chipping in

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Can't complain much about this one. After that first period thought it might get ugly. But the boys never quit and Max did well the rest of the game.

Would have liked to have gotten the two points but all things considered I'll take the uno.

Hopefully can steal another point (or two!) later today in Montreal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad