GDT: GAME 14: BOS @ MTL | Beantown vs. Poutineville | Sat., Nov. 11th, 2023, 7PM -- CBC, TVAS, CITY, TSN690, 98.5FM

What tastes best -- poutine or beans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Best game of the year for me. I spent the third period and OT in my lucky chair, nerves shot but in the end the good guys won! f*** Boston!

This and the Vegas game were very similar. Habs were aggressive, assertive, and were quick to shut chances against. I feel they played that way last game vs. the Red Wings.

After the Vegas game, Habs had 3 stinkers in a row. So at the time, I felt like the Vegas game was an outlier. But after last game and tonight, I feel better knowing Habs can play like this more than once.

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
I'm liking the way the top 4 is shaping up for next year.

Guhle - Barron
Matheson - Reinbacher

And then you have Xhekaj, Harris, and Kovacevic, and Mailloux, Hutson, Engstrom, Trudeau, and Struble in Laval.
True. But i'd like Hutson and Reinbacher to develop together for a year getting top pairing minutes in laval for a year tho. But he can definitely take the jump if he develops decently this year

Reactions: 26Mats

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Oh please, Anderson’s presence was felt all game, he was flying out there… simply can’t buy a goal right now, but effort can’t be faulted
I'm more annoyed that he has horse blinders on when he plays. For instance in this game alone, I counted 4 times a dman was waiting for him to get open when we got possession in the defensive zone but instead he just tries to cherry pick by already skating towards the other end instead of the side to help him out, it forces the dman to make a turnover. But yes people are going overkill with him a bit, he's horribly unlucky right now and should have had a couple goals this season already.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
True. But i'd like Hutson and Reinbacher to develop together for a year getting top pairing minutes in laval for a year tho. But he can definitely take the jump if he develops decently this year
Kovacevic is getting it done, so for sure if Reinbacher and Hutson need time in the AHL, there's no rush.

Last edited:
Reactions: Habssince89

50sHabsFan

Nov 9, 2023
I'm more annoyed that he has horse blinders on when he plays. For instance in this game alone, I counted 4 times a dman was waiting for him to get open when we got possession in the defensive zone but instead he just tries to cherry pick by already skating towards the other end instead of the side to help him out, it forces the dman to make a turnover. But yes people are going overkill with him a bit, he's horribly unlucky right now and should have had a couple goals this season already.
He hasn't been the same since his shoulder injury. He doesn't fight anymore, seldom hits and his only offensive move was the rush and cut to the net and when was the last time you saw that?

Reactions: Boss Man Hughes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad