GDT: GAME 14: BOS @ MTL | Beantown vs. Poutineville | Sat., Nov. 11th, 2023, 7PM -- CBC, TVAS, CITY, TSN690, 98.5FM

What tastes best -- poutine or beans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
This and the Vegas game were very similar. Habs were aggressive, assertive, and were quick to shut chances against. I feel they played that way last game vs. the Red Wings.

After the Vegas game, Habs had 3 stinkers in a row. So at the time, I felt like the Vegas game was an outlier. But after last game and tonight, I feel better knowing Habs can play like this more than once.
I don't about you but I feel that the team became more balanced when Suzuki and Caufield were split up. It seems like the whole team is playing a more structured forechecking style, are you seeing that?

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I don't about you but I feel that the team became more balanced when Suzuki and Caufield were split up. It seems like the whole team is playing a more structured forechecking style, are you seeing that?
I still think those two are going to be together for most of the time, the issue is the other linemate they get can't keep up. I mean they still use each other to score points even when they aren't on the same line lol. Suzuki is getting more confident in shooting on his own though instead of always finding CC which is a good thing since I think he has the ability to score 35 goals a season himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad