GDT Music:

Attachments

• upload_2018-11-2_16-42-25.jpeg
    upload_2018-11-2_16-42-25.jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 1

jvcjdudu jcycyxjene

Nov 11, 2014
Denver
Pettersson is one of my favorite young players to watch. Really excited to see him tonight. Hopefully he doesn't play too well though!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA OMG

Reactions: 21

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Dumb of me to get Eagles tickets for tonight instead of tomorrow. Oh well, let's try to redeem that stinker from last night, I'll watch the highlights.

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
After last nights clusterf*** i'm really not in the mood for another Avalanche game. First time in years i feel like this so i think i'll skip this one for the sake of my sanity. Enjoy fellas.

Mac2Rants

Sep 25, 2017
NS
what I saw last night was just messed up, confusing this team is. this was my first time catching most of a game for kam and I like what I saw and I actually missed the goal but he looks decent that better be right with him on the 2nd line tonight. its worth trying in my books.

I really wanna see kam with mins and some skilled guys, but also kerfoot with a bigger skilled FWD could be half decent if it works out.

Greers with some players who got some talent but very low mins I think they should do a few 12-13 min games for him just to see, but good to ease his first couple games. I like what he posses gotta show it consistently.

Last edited:

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Going to be interesting to see what kamenev can do with some extra ice time and more opportunity than the 9 minutes a night he's been getting.

AvsWraith

Jan 21, 2010
Colorado
what I saw last night was just messed up, confusing this team is. this was my first time catching most of a game for kam and I like what I saw and I actually missed the goal but he looks decent that better be right with him on the 2nd line tonight. its worth trying in my books.

I really wanna see kam with mins and some skilled guys, but also kerfoot with a bigger skilled FWD could be half decent if it works out.

I still don't understand what happened last night. 3 goal lead, Varly playing well, secondary scoring for once, and then the Flames roll off five straight. And not only did they score five straight goals, but the Avs did not respond to any of these goals, and Varly turned into swiss chesse. They weirdly just continued to ride the downward spiral once it started.

Maybe they should investigate the water we were given? Seems like we played the entire third period dosed on some sort of powerful sedative.

Mac2Rants

Sep 25, 2017
NS
I still don't understand what happened last night. 3 goal lead, Varly playing well, secondary scoring for once, and then the Flames roll off five straight. And not only did they score five straight goals, but the Avs did not respond to any of these goals, and Varly turned into swiss chesse. They weirdly just continued to ride the downward spiral once it started.

Maybe they should investigate the water we were given? Seems like we played the entire third period dosed on some sort of powerful sedative.

that's right it was 5 goals straight, what shit show I seen 38-42 minns max of it I missed our 2 quickies than seen us 4-1 missed a bit more they had one more than a complete disaster. Complete mind twister for me.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018

Our top line got manhandled. We lost Cole. Our D can't clear the puck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad