GDT: Game 13: Wild @ Rangers - 6 PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Kaprizov is just a shell of his former self.....even when playing with his BFF.
It's really weird, right? Used to be exciting anytime the puck was on his stick. From his skating, to passing, to his shot.... everything just seems so off this year so far with him.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Kaprizov is just a shell of his former self.....even when playing with his BFF.

I don't know if it was just an accident or the middle of a change or what, but the idea that Dean's do-or-die strategy is to take the best player off that line and reunite Zuccarello with Kaprizov is hilarious to think about

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I don't know if it was just an accident or the middle of a change or what, but the idea that Dean's do-or-die strategy is to take the best player off that line and reunite Zuccarello with Kaprizov is hilarious to think about
It's not hilarious. It's typical.....predictable. And why he still sucks as a coach.

Reactions: AKL

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
No that's his actual plan lol. 6 forwards out there and not a single one of them is Rossi.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Not too worried about Kaprizov, he always takes ~10 games to get going. 13 in his rookie year, 8 in his sophomore year, 12 last year.
I can't help but notice that he's always at or near point-per-game in these cold stretches. Insane.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Kap isn't meshing with anyone right now. But I'm sure Evason's solution will be to put the old line back together. If he wants to do that, put them together on the 2nd line. Rossi and Boldy deserve more minutes in the top spot.

But not having Rossi out there at the end when it mattered most tonight tells me the coach has learned nothing.

Kap is just lost.

LoganJames612

Nov 9, 2023
Watched the game tonight. It is great that Lou Nanne is doing color commentary. Too bad that Lapanta really mails it in every game and sounds like a robot with the same uninspired goal call and provides nothing to the Wild experience. He was talking over Lou, not listening, and waiting for his chance to do his gross spit filled yelling. Get a new announcer that tries like the Wolves did. Oh, rough game tonight too : )

Reactions: Webster

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Watched the game tonight. It is great that Lou Nanne is doing color commentary. Too bad that Lapanta really mails it in every game and sounds like a robot with the same uninspired goal call and provides nothing to the Wild experience. He was talking over Lou, not listening, and waiting for his chance to do his gross spit filled yelling. Get a new announcer that tries like the Wolves did. Oh, rough game tonight too : )
Welcome to the board!

I watched the Rangers feed, Sam Rosen and Joe Micheletti are amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad