Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Blues only have 3 players That have a negative +/-

Neighbours -2
Parayko -1
Schenn - 2

Everyone else is a 0 or better. Faulk leads the team with +9

Edit: It's a meaningless stat (IMHO) But, it's nice to see that most of the Blues are most of the time on the better side of the goals for and goals against.

Blues as a team also now have a +1 goal differential .

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
last time blues had 2 hatties was gilmour and hunter in 86!
and that was against the whalers. mike liut was in goal for hartford. the whale that night iced a lineup which featured many familiar names, including the babych brothers, dean evason, ray ferraro, doug jarvis, joel quenneville, ulf, brad shaw, dave tippett, and sneaky pete's lesser brother. ron francis did not play, presumably injured.

Reactions: stlwahoo and Robb_K

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Was at the game with my old man, hell of game to be at in person let me tell you haha.

Threw my hat when Schenn scored his hatty...the hat made it all the way in to the penalty box and hit Makar as he was trying to exit. True story :laugh:

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
j1hvficcubyqht9gajup.jpg

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
I wonder why the refalanche fans aren't roaming our board tonight. Gave up 8 goals to the most offensively challenged team in the NHL at home, congrats.

Gonna watch the replay of this tonight!

Reactions: Punished ROR

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
Thomas has hit another level this season. I think he’s in for a big year while taking the reigns as the #1C.
wish kyrou would raise his game, he does not seem AS bad defensively but still not good enough on both ends of the ice.

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
wish kyrou would raise his game, he does not seem AS bad defensively but still not good enough on both ends of the ice.

He’s been light years better about being on the puck this season. I think his points will come. Has had a lot of good opportunities but hasn’t finished. I’ve been pretty pleased with his game. The game against Montreal he looked like one of the best players in the league. I’m not expecting that of him, but his other efforts haven’t been bad

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
man sundqvist had a great game also. its nice to have him back and i hope he gets a letter on his jersey and a long term contract before UFA.

Reactions: Fez Whatley

Allens Five Hole

Jan 17, 2017
Anyone know why Buch grabbed the puck from his second goal tonight? Checked Blues Twitter and found nothing.
I’m fairly positive he was just being facetious about our PP drought. That was my immediate thought and Otter had a wry smile when he handed the puck over.

I figured something would come out about a milestone and I checked on Twitter and here and nothing so it’s got to be an inside joke.

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
man sundqvist had a great game also. its nice to have him back and i hope he gets a letter on his jersey and a long term contract before UFA.
Sunny was all over the place last night. He's been a wrecking ball out there. Slow start, but I'm really pleased for what Sunny's been doing of late. I get excited when our 4th liners get out there and start throwing their bodies around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad