6 Travis Sanheim - 3 Radko Gudas
Goalies
37 Brian Elliott - 33 Calvin Pickard

Reactions: Name Nameless

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Even if Chych is ready, I don't upset the apple cart until we lose.

I would. If Chych is ready he should play. We're only in the second month of the season and have room for improvement. Were this game 7 of the Stanley Cup final and we had just won three in a row I might agree with you.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I would. If Chych is ready he should play. We're only in the second month of the season and have room for improvement. Were this game 7 of the Stanley Cup final and we had just won three in a row I might agree with you.
Who said Chychrun will be an instant improvement? He could be rusty, who knows. I stay the course. I don't expect this winning streak to last much longer.

Reactions: cobra427

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
This should be a good game. Philly has some offensive talent (talent in general) in that line up and the Yotes should be ready to go against them. Let's go!

cobra427

May 6, 2012
Who said Chychrun will be an instant improvement? He could be rusty, who knows. I stay the course. I don't expect this winning streak to last much longer.
Agreed. Chych has to beat out somebody and we are number 1 ranked in the NHL for GAA. The only D that needs to be better at this point is really Demers. He isn't really a 1RHD but is being asked to fill that role. I am not sure why Hammer isn't with OEL, that was the plan when he was acquired. Maybe its matchups, combinations, not sure.

In any event, Chych isn't a 1RHD, so where does he fit. He still sat some games last year too, so he isn't classified as a for sure top 4D, he still needs to prove it, but what we have is working, no need to rush him or annoit him minutes at this point. He'll get his chance soon enough.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
We’ve had a few days off and going in on a hot winning streak. I think we’re ripe for a loss. If we can go in with the mindset of taking it game by game and not the “we’ve won 5 straight” if we lose it’s not a big deal attitude.

Here’s hoping to a win. 3-1 yotes

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
What's our all-time record against last-minute AHL call-ups?

Massive trap-game.

Raanta lets in 4 on the first 5 shots, and gets pulled. Kuemper then lets in 5 on the next 10 shots.

Both goalies clear waivers in the following 24 hours.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I'm looking for a big game from Christian Fischer tonight. He's been quiet since his hat trick in CBJ.

Reactions: Jakey53

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
Agreed. Chych has to beat out somebody and we are number 1 ranked in the NHL for GAA. The only D that needs to be better at this point is really Demers. He isn't really a 1RHD but is being asked to fill that role. I am not sure why Hammer isn't with OEL, that was the plan when he was acquired. Maybe its matchups, combinations, not sure.

In any event, Chych isn't a 1RHD, so where does he fit. He still sat some games last year too, so he isn't classified as a for sure top 4D, he still needs to prove it, but what we have is working, no need to rush him or annoit him minutes at this point. He'll get his chance soon enough.

They were not good together last season. I'd certainly be open to trying it again. And, I'm 100% for sitting Demers until he is traded, regardless of Chychrun's status.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad