BRUINS GDT GAME 13 - 8:07 EDT - BRUINS at Nashville - NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
This game will be a good test for the B's tonight.

Bruins vs. Predators - Game Preview - November 3, 2018 - ESPN

Rinne stoned the Lightning with 42 saves in Nashville's 4-1 win, more or less stealing two points on an evening when the Predators were outshot 43-24 and outhit 29-16. Needless to say, rust wasn't a part of his game after a 13-day layoff.

Nashville (10-3-0) owns the NHL's best record and is off to the fastest start through 13 games in franchise history.
(This rant isn't directed at you BobbyOrr4)
Oowww, "franchise history" big deal what is it a few years... If they'de been around for 70-80 years it'd be another story but big deal. So last year was VGK first year, if this year they lose 4 in a row I guess ESPN would hype it "Knights losing streak at FOUR, worst losing streak in the franchises history." Big deal!

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
(This rant isn't directed at you BobbyOrr4)
Oowww, "franchise history" big deal what is it a few years... If they'de been around for 70-80 years it'd be another story but big deal. So last year was VGK first year, if this year they lose 4 in a row I guess ESPN would hype it "Knights losing streak at FOUR, worst losing streak in the franchises history." Big deal!
They've been around 20 years now, actually. Kind of hard to believe.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
"
No one seems to really know what’s going on with McAvoy, and because the injury wasn’t discovered until well after it occurred, it’s hard to even go back and speculate.
The team has termed it an upper-body injury, which could be a shoulder, could be a concussion, could be an ear infection, could be a canker sore...your guess is as good as any."

Yes and Vaak's concussion has never been dealt with by the DPS or the league at all. Way ta go NHL.;):thumbd:

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I will be late tonight as I'm going to a client's annual banquet so

Drop the ****ing puck already!!!! :madfire:

22366764_10213366342445746_5214674399699480855_n.jpg

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Really looking forward to this one because it will be a good measuring stick of where the Bs stand against elite competition. On the road against the mighty Preds is not an easy task. Very much hope Halak stands on his head and the bottom 9 are able to contribute some scoring. f*** 'em up Bs!

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
Really looking forward to this one because it will be a good measuring stick of where the Bs stand against elite competition. On the road against the mighty Preds is not an easy task. Very much hope Halak stands on his head and the bottom 9 are able to contribute some scoring. **** 'em up Bs!
If Halak doesn’t stand on his head it will be everyone else’s fault, now Rask on the other hand????????

Reactions: Dr Hook

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Bring the effort and I will be happy. The Preds are a very good team so if the Bruins lose after a strong effort, so be it. Please don't let Subban showboat tonight.

Marchand will have a great game! GO BRUINS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad