BRUINS GDT Game 13 | 11/9 | Boston Bruins vs. New York Fishsticks | 7pm ET | ESPN+, NESN, 98.5 FM, MSGN, MSG+, 88.7 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Courtesy of Alicat!

full

full

Boston Bruins (10-1-1 21 Pts.) vs. New York Islanders (5-3-3 13 Pts.)

7:00 pm ET

Streaming: ESPN+​
Boston TV/Radio: NESN, 98.5 FM The Sports Hub​
Islanders TV/Radio: MSGN, MSG+, 88.7 FM​

full
TD Garden, Boston, MA
full
full

full
full
Linus Ullmark
6 GP | 4-1-0-1 | .926 Sv% | 2.30 GAA​

full
full
full

Ilya Sorokin
7 GP | 3-1-0-3 | .911 Sv% | 3.12 GAA | 1 SO

full

full

full

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
Heinen Poitras DeBrusk will be interesting to watch. I have a sneaky suspicion that Heinen and Poitras will think well together. I'd like to see Marchand and JVR swapped.

Of course 15 minutes in those lines will be gone.
Agreed Heinen and Debrusk have worked well in the past for short stretches. Who would not switch Marchand for JVR if they could. :D

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
The games is scheduled to air on Sportsnet East, West and Ontario. I probably won't get it though because the Canucks are playing at the same time on Sportsnet Pacific and regional blackouts are in effect. :rant:

Reactions: Gordoff

mjhfb

Easier from up here
Dec 19, 2016
A thousand miles from nowhere
Heinen Poitras DeBrusk will be interesting to watch. I have a sneaky suspicion that Heinen and Poitras will think well together. I'd like to see Marchand and JVR swapped.

Of course 15 minutes in those lines will be gone.
They probably will be changed, but I'm watching Debrusk. There's something going on, not sure what. But going from first line to third line is not trivial and in the past that demotion is something that would "affect" his play. We'll see.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
They probably will be changed, but I'm watching Debrusk. There's something going on, not sure what. But going from first line to third line is not trivial and in the past that demotion is something that would "affect" his play. We'll see.
Trade him to Vegas if possible. :sarcasm: :laugh:

Imagine Bruce. "Well well well. . ."

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I don't see it as a demotion. He played well last game. It's Monty putting lines together and getting offense out of them. It's a non story. Monty shifts lines all the time in game, this is no different.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gordoff

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
I
I keep tellink you. He is Russian spy.
Scared he has been compromised.
All will be well soon.
You believe me.

1000001214.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad