GDT: Game 12: Vegas Golden Knights @ San Jose Sharks | 1:00PM | After last game we all feel like Lenny.

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Hi guys. I have noticed Chandler Stephenson's name a lot. Did he get moved up the last while line wise? Is he just on a little hot streak? Was thinking of picking him up in my pool

He’s been a very good player since coming here to Vegas. He is usually centering Stone and Patches. I think he would be a good pick up personally.

Reactions: 2020 Cup Champions

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
4. Score 5v5. Something we haven't done in the last two games against bottom rung teams.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Wow. The power went out in my part of town just before 2pm so I missed most of the game. The tv went off in the 2nd period. Last I heard it affected over 5k people. Power just came back on. At least we won.

At least they are about to show a replay of the final period.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Could you imagine if we had won the Karlsson sweepstakes instead of SJ? And then signed him to that mega contract too?

Christ I had reservations then but it's so much worse now. Our biggest rival really shot themselves in the foot on that one.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Could you imagine if we had won the Karlsson sweepstakes instead of SJ? And then signed him to that mega contract too?

Christ I had reservations then but it's so much worse now. Our biggest rival really shot themselves in the foot on that one.

Oddly enough, I was just browsing that Karlsson thread on the main board.

That contract along with Burns & Vlasic is LOL. Yikes. Ya hate to see it.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013

Thank god because we then wouldn't have ended up with one of the best players the Knights have ever had.

STONE!!!!!!!

Reactions: HanSolo

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Oddly enough, I was just browsing that Karlsson thread on the main board.

That contract along with Burns & Vlasic is LOL. Yikes. Ya hate to see it.
tenor.gif

Reactions: CupInSIX

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
We should have a pool on how many times in a row Wild Bill can get tripped on one shift with no call.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad