GDT: Game 12: Sharks vs. Flyers 7:30pm NBCSCA

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
1699424550473.png

Final advanced stats for that top line. Turns out putting your good players together is... good. Productive even.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
And if this trend holds up all year, neither team has a sexual harassment scandal with in the organization so I’m guessing the number one pick will go to Chicago
League can't cover Chicago's ass two years in a row...Sharks should get the first 2 picks in 2024 Draft just because!!!And 2025!!!

How well is Zadina playing? Didn't really notice Hoffman

Reactions: Sandisfan

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
Torts is literally going to kill one of his players tonight as a warning to the others.
It is like the Sharks were f'ing with the league, waiting to win against a team whose coach will exact the maximum retribution against his team in response.

83 and 84 trusted as the shut-down pair late. I don't really like Rutta much but i can dig it! Play them more Quinn!
Nieto had a fantastic game on D.

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
I upgraded my 3rd string fantasy goalie from Campbell to Blackwood today. I either doomed us for another 10 spot or we're getting a shutout
I'm counting this as a correct prediction. Blackwood made that save!

coooldude

Jul 25, 2007
On a team of truly atrocious defenseman, Okhotiuk really impressed me. He moves well, he passes well, he hits everything and he seems like a smart player. I hope he keeps it up, he’s a rare fun player on our defense.

I wanna see:

Okhotiuk - Muhk
Thrun - Rutta
Emberson - Ferraro

…at some point later in the season.
I was super surprised to see the advanced stats so poor for Okhotiuk on Saturday, because I agree - he passes the eye test. One of our few D who are making it hard to play against, and not also making dumb plays with the puck in our own end.

Granlund, like Ferraro, is trying too hard. Play a solid team game and pick your spots - both are going hero mode way too often.

Great to see Eklund play well. Still needs to make smarter decisions in offensive zone possession, he's too easy to force off the puck and also forcing play a bit too much. But the potential for a 50-65pt solid contributor is there.

Fun game to watch! I'd love to beat the Oilers before our inevitable loss to both VGK and ANA. 4 games in 6 nights is hard.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad