GDT: Game #12 : KINGS vs. BLUE JACKETS - Friday, 2/15/’13 @ 7:30 pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Smart Clifford is smart.

Dumb question, how is Clifford already going bald?

When you have that much testosterone.... :P But seriously, it just happens. It is very common, affects 20% of men believe it or not. 1 in 5 men start to lose hair by age 20.

goosh

Nov 25, 2010
Clifford made the right play there. Might as well dump it in if he was gonna pass to Lewis.

Columbus has eight shots through two periods.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
I dunno, MLB does it. I would think the money generated by ads for TV would be higher. I mean for the World Juniors, TSN sells board ads strictly for TV, hence why there was Bell ads in Russia this year.

MLB only does that for ads behind home plate somit's easier for them. The ads on the outfield wall remain the same.

King RAZZ

Los Cucarachas
Apr 26, 2007
The Roach Motel
razzilla.multiply.com
MLB only does that for ads behind home plate somit's easier for them. The ada on the outfield wall remain the same.
I remember when Purina was a sponsor in the outfield for one of the teams...and it was a distraction to one of the catchers... It turned out that they had two knuckleballers on the team at the time and it was near impossible to follow the ball...let alone trying to figure out which square it came out of... One missed a ball so badly that it looked like he was trying to catch a checkerboard square...

KingsCorona

Dec 18, 2009
Man what a play by Clifford that was.
He has really gone from being a reasonably skilled tough guy to being an absolute total package of a player. I dunno what he was doing in the offseason, but Big Red has really turned into a monster of a player. He may not be a superstar goal scorer, or have the hands of Crosby or Kopi, but his game really doesn't have a weakness. He can do everything, and will bring something good to any line you put him on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad