GDT: Game 12: Ducks (8-2-1) @ 'Hawks (10-0-2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
To quoth wiki:

The Peregrine Falcon (Falco peregrinus), also known as the Peregrine, and historically as the Duck Hawk in North America, is a widespread bird of prey in the family Falconidae.

Bird bros 4 lyfe.

Falco_peregrinus_-Nova_Scotia%2C_Canada_-eating-8.jpg

The_More_You_Know.jpg

Jul 1, 2012
The Blackhawks are going to suffer their first regulation loss tonight

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
This is a sure win :sarcasm:

Most important game of the season so far! If we win we can be 9-2-1 and they can be 10-1-2, we would have a game in hand too so we are in the race for first place if we get this win, Perry needs to show up and our defense needs to show up.

getzforfighting*

the gameplan has gotta be put the body onto their skill guys. Kane and Hossa dont like being hit at all. Lets go ducks!

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Duckscolorman: Best guess on #NHLDucks' lines at start tonight: Palmieri-Getzlaf-Perry, Etem-Ryan-Selanne, Cogliano-Koivu-Winnik, Beleskey-Bonino-Staubitz.

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
Maybe it was just BB trying to give Perry a wake up call to get his s*** together or he'll be on the third line. Duckscolorman said that the lines will be normal to start the game at least.

Dan Wood @Duckscolorman
#NHLDucks coach Bruce Boudreau said team's lines would be back to normal "for the first period" tonight against high-flying Blackhawks.

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
Duckscolorman: Best guess on #NHLDucks' lines at start tonight: Palmieri-Getzlaf-Perry, Etem-Ryan-Selanne, Cogliano-Koivu-Winnik, Beleskey-Bonino-Staubitz.

These lines look great! 3rd line should stay together and I like that Palmieri back with Getzlaf. I also like to see Etem with Ryan and Selänne, I think he's going to score his first NHL goal tonight and Selänne is going to get the primary assist for it.

I have a good feeling about this game. I expect Crawford to melt in front of Ducks' offence and Anaheim wins like 9-1. Toews gets so depressed after the loss that he quits his career to become a professional amateur fisherman. Sharp follows him and becomes his wingman. You heard it from me first!

Lets Go Duuuuuuuucks!

Jul 22, 2012
I think we match-up very good against the Hawks. We're going to have to crash and bang Kane and Hossa and hopefully the bounces go our way. If that happens, we have a very good chance of winning.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
I think we match-up very good against the Hawks. We're going to have to crash and bang Kane and Hossa and hopefully the bounces go our way. If that happens, we have a very good chance of winning.

Really? I think we match up awful with Chicago. Still, after eating a pizza I've developed a good feeling about tonight's game.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
In honor of our game being in chicago i may crusie down to tonys pizza, i know theyll be showing the game, i remember watching chicago vs philly game 6 there.

Best chicago style pizza in the oc.

eenok*

hello thread! hows it hanging!? been a while since put prints here!:yo:

I see no koivu w selanne an ryan tonight? koivu is a great player, made ryan,selanne to their top last game .. :handclap: koivu!

everyboty..please put THICKEST GLASSES on sbisa an lydman tonight. time to have some cristisism on false moves , action an adventuring ..

i have a feeling some dudes coming away too easily. dude like vatanen is a player who can has adventures here and there cos he CAN an successes w his atletics. ..see no success in action if adventures wrong directed and mr bean in KEEROLE.. see ya:rant:

EENOK Hockeyprofessor ,IL,Finland

PuqTalk

I love Cogliano
Jun 24, 2012
Texas
As much as I've loved Boudreau's coaching decisions this year, sitting Rakell is flat out stupid. He'd bring much needed speed and defensive awareness to that fourth line. Staubitz is useless there.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Really? I think we match up awful with Chicago. Still, after eating a pizza I've developed a good feeling about tonight's game.
By the numbers, we're a better 5-on-5 team than Chicago is (Goals scored / goals allowed: Hawks 29/19, Ducks 28/16, in one less game). Yes, their attack is dangerous. But, so is ours. If we either stay out of the box, or have a big PK night, I think we take this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad