GDT: Game 12: Calgary Flames at Montreal Canadiens - 02/11/2014 7:00 PM ET Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabsFan76

Nov 3, 2011
Canada
The only thing worse than this game is the commentating from Hughson and Simpson. They seem to enjoying the Habs getting humiliated.

missthenet

Feb 20, 2003
Visit site
Been watching NHL hockey for 35 years and I can honestly say, we do not have a good team. I'm not being negative, just being real.

Well, when you get badly outshot, outplayed, outhit and out coached that is a recipe for disaster. And here it is a blowout by the Calgay flames. Bergevin made three big mistakes last summer. Because Prpice and Tokarski won playoff games by themselves Bergy resigns MT for four years, he should of got rid of Bourque after his playoff, next to go should of been Moen. Now we are what we are a team that does not play with puck control, forecheck, and the defence sucks. JJD also needs to go.

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
Beaulieu isn't nearly as mentally strong as Tinordi. Beaulieu gets rattled pretty easily. Reminds me for Pacioretty a few years back. Difference is Patch went down to the AHL and dominated.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
does that count on Prices save %?
Mercifully... no it does not.
Beaulieu isn't nearly as mentally strong as Tinordi. Beaulieu gets rattled pretty easily. Reminds me for Pacioretty a few years back. Difference is Patch went down to the AHL and dominated.
He's been good to great in almost every game he's played for us. He's been bad tonight in one of the worst games of the year we've played. He's hardly the only guy out there who's played badly. And while he got his pocket picked a couple of times, he also has actually made a couple of plays.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Rogers realllllly rubbing it in.

Like obviously we played like crap but you can hear the smile on their faces

You could tell all night that Hughson and Simpson were loving this against the Habs. Hughson sucks now compared to when he was doing National games for TSN years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad