Game 12: Blackhawks vs. Kings : 11/2/2015 @ 7:30PM, CSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

blams

LeGoat
May 14, 2015
Illinois

P4qulig.png

(6-5-0)---------------------------------------(7-3-0)
large.png
.................vs...................
large.png

Date: Monday, November 2nd
Time: 7:30 PM CST
Channel:Comcast Sportsnet
Place:
VQZVgHU.png

medium.png

2tNfc3k.png

7WIXvqJ.png

medium.png

MIajJfl.png

sr8HZV1.png

0Fb97Po.jpg

dWXpgtR.png

T05GamA.png

ZS0OjYb.png

YsqHg5U.png

Click Here to read the full Blackhawks-Kings Preview
Yahoo! Sports said:
The Chicago Blackhawks should be happy to be back at the United Center, but they might not be too thrilled about the opponent that awaits them.
The Los Angeles Kings come rolling into Chicago looking for an eighth straight win Monday night, while the Blackhawks will try to stop that surge with a sixth consecutive victory on home ice.
Los Angeles (7-3-0) opened the season with three ugly losses but has rattled off seven consecutive wins to rise to the top of the Pacific Division.

The NHL's hottest team has ridden its defense and goaltending to the league's second-longest winning streak thus far behind Montreal's season-opening nine-game spurt.

The Kings have allowed only nine goals during their streak after coughing up 12 in their opening three losses. Maybe the biggest reason is the man who's been in net for six of those games.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Nice one!

Dano makes his NHL debut for a Hawks squad hoping to prevent a skid from turning into a losing streak versus a red hot Kings team.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I look for Panarin to play with Toews tonight. LA is white hot after a shaky start. An important beginning to this week and a big test for the team as they face a truly physical opponent for the first time this season - and again on Wednesday when Blues come to town.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
@MarkLazerus: #Blackhawks lines:
Panarin-Toews-Garbutt
Teravainen-Anisimov-Kane
Dano-Kero-Hartman
Desjardins-Kruger-Shaw

If we had Hossa back and on that top line, I actually would really really like the way that lineup looks.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
@MarkLazerus: #Blackhawks lines:
Panarin-Toews-Garbutt
Teravainen-Anisimov-Kane
Dano-Kero-Hartman
Desjardins-Kruger-Shaw

If we had Hossa back and on that top line, I actually would really really like the way that lineup looks.

I agree.

Panarin-Toews-Hossa
Teravainen-Anisimov-Kane
Dano-Kero-Hartman
Desjardins/Garbutt-Kruger-Shaw

This looks like a dangerous team to play against BUT we have to hope the 3rd line is ready.

blams

LeGoat
May 14, 2015
Illinois
Where do you guys get the lines? The lines I found (supposedly updated today) seem to have been way off.

:rant:

G0AT

Jun 1, 2014
Chicago
Pumped to see Dano. All hands on deck tonight if they want a w, with Keith and now Hoss out.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
1. At least if we lose tonight,the blame cannot be put on Bickell ..

2. L.A. liking their chops at the scrambled Hawks still in line try-outs for right combos...and all the newbies and yute infusions..And Toews coming out of s or ing slump But forgetting to check 8n the d-zone...gladly give him 2 goals if his line gives up 3 ...take that bargain anytime....And of course no Keith ...loss of Hossa not that costly since he was stinking anyway this year so far..
WE are 24 GF 24GA....6W 5L .....the epitome of a meh mess...Time to TCB else we fall so far down the rabbit hole we shall never climb out..
Yes L.A. liking their chops...

TOEWS probably has to change his game now...less useless board cycling without Hossa...which did not get us much anyway..now gotta skate with the speed of Garbutt and Panarin and gotta shoot more...gotta make more plays off the rush....gotta go n9rth south to the net as Panarin will try setting him up ...Whether they defend the d-zone with interest is another issue.
BUT if they as a line they score 3 and give up only 2 ...I will take that deal everytime...if they go just even or -1 or worse then obviously 5hat is a Fail deal that I want no part of...the point t is line #1 has to he net positive. AND hopefully all.our lines are positive or even...Then hope we get our fair share of special teams victories.

BUT if the trying g out process takes much longer to sort out then we are so far behind the Conference points leaders in the standings we may never xlimb back I to a playoff spot.

Choralone

Oct 16, 2010
Burbank, CA
Hi guys, I don't want to be that guy, but the names and info for the Kings stat leaders look suspiciously similar to those of the Blackhawks'...

Anyway, I'm looking forward to a good tilt tonight - like we often get when our teams play.

RedBaronIndian

Jul 9, 2010
With Hossa out, our oldest forward is Garbutt who is 30 and with Keith and Roszival out, our oldest D is Seabrook who is also 30. Quite a young team tonight.

jfont

Feb 27, 2002
Los Angeles
Hi guys, I don't want to be that guy, but the names and info for the Kings stat leaders look suspiciously similar to those of the Blackhawks'...

Anyway, I'm looking forward to a good tilt tonight - like we often get when our teams play.

I didn't know "Patrick Kane" and "Corey Crawford" played for the Kings...
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad