GDT: Game 12/82: Los Angeles Kings @ St. Louis Blues | Tue, Nov 3 2015 - 5:30PM PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
Tv291Xh.jpg

LOS ANGELES KINGS @ ST. LOUIS BLUES
Tuesday, November 3, 2015 - 5:30PM PT
Scottrade Center | St. Louis, MO

nAeYazv.jpg
|
NJWECIS.jpg
LOS ANGELES|
ST. LOUIS
(7-4-0 14pts)|
(8-2-1 17pts)
|
Gaborik - Kopitar - Brown |
Steen - Lehtera - Tarasenko
Lucic - Carter - Toffoli |
Upshall - Backes - Brouwer
Andreoff - Shore - Lewis |
Fabbri - Gomez - Jaskin
Clifford - Weal - Pearson |
Reaves - Brodziak - Ott
|
McNabb - Doughty |
Bouwmeester - Pietrangelo
Muzzin - Martinez |
Gunnarsson - Parayko
Ehrhoff - McBain |
Edmundson - Bortuzzo
|
Enroth / Quick |
Allen / Elliott​

NEWS | NOTES

MEDIA
TV: NBCSN
Radio: AM 790 KABC

MATCHUP
11/3 LAK at STL
1/9 STL at LAK
2/18 LAK at STL

LOS ANGELES​
|| ST. LOUIS
0-0-0​
|
Series vs​
| 0-0-0
7-4-0 14pts​
|
Record​
| 8-2-1 17pts
2nd Pac - 7th West - 12th NHL​
|
Standings​
| 2nd Cen - 2nd West - 3rd NHL
4-3-0​
|
Home​
| 4-0-1
3-1-0​
|
Away​
| 4-2-0
7-3-0​
|
Last 10​
| 7-2-1
Lost 1​
|
Streak​
| Won 3
2.36​
|
G/GP​
2.27​
|
GA/GP​
17.1%​
|
PP%​
|10.5%
83.3%​
|
PK%​
|83.3%
30.9​
|
S/GP​
29.3​
|
SA/GP​
47.4%​
|
Faceoff %​
| 52.3%

SEASON SCHEDULE | RESULTS
UIR0NGl.jpg

Disclaimer: “GDT may not be 100% accurate. I got the line combos from your mom. I used to have Center Ice, Gamecenter Live, and an undercover concession worker in each arena, but this **** costs money. I will admit that my pet otter is using all up that money on his worsening opium problem. I try to not be an enabler, but I haven't had a sea urchin problem in months. Then I thought, why should I pay all this money and have a sea urchin problem to appease fans of random teams that I don't even care about anyway? Unless you are willing to take a bunch of sea urchins off of my hands, don't ***** if I get the lines wrong.” - BF

Last edited:

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
We lose in Chicago...So while we maintain a tradition there, let's continue our tradition of kicking St Louis's ass.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Of the 7 guys without an assist this season, 3 have played regularly. Those 3 are Kopitar, Shore, and Andreoff. 3 of your 4 centers have 0 assists in 11 games.

Lewis had an empty net goal. Pearson's goal came on the PP. That leaves 1 goal from a winger not named Toffoli or Lucic.

So, chicken or egg?

Top two guys in total shots, Brown and Doughty, have 0 goals. 5 of the top 7 guys in shots have 1 or 0 goals. Kopitar is 8th in shots, but he's scoring a few, when he goes to the net.

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
Of the 7 guys without an assist this season, 3 have played regularly. Those 3 are Kopitar, Shore, and Andreoff. 3 of your 4 centers have 0 assists in 11 games.

Lewis had an empty net goal. Pearson's goal came on the PP. That leaves 1 goal from a winger not named Toffoli or Lucic.

So, chicken or egg?

Top two guys in total shots, Brown and Doughty, have 0 goals. 5 of the top 7 guys in shots have 1 or 0 goals. Kopitar is 8th in shots, but he's scoring a few, when he goes to the net.
So what you're saying is its gotta change soon. I mean insert math + probabilities and all that jazz.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Exactly, someone's gonna break through and soon. Just keep doing all the right things.

Just win baby! Should be a fun one regardless, always interesting with StL.

From Friedman's 30 thoughts, thought this was awesome, and hope they keep this in mind:

"20. Winnipeg’s only loss last week (not counting Montreal) was to the Kings, whose seven-game win streak ended Monday in Chicago. “Their identity is back,” Maurice said. “In the third period, they put the puck in our zone 20 times and were on it. Just driving it down your throat.”"

Also of note, somewhat interesting thought:

"21. Los Angeles coach Darryl Sutter experimented with Marian Gaborik away from Anze Kopitar, and one opposing coach said he saw why. “Gaborik is more of a freelancer, and sometimes Kopitar looks frustrated with it.” (The coach is not Maurice. As usual, no named source is used for anonymous comments.)"

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/30-thoughts-power-struggle-over-the-coachs-challenge/

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Probably looking at a game where the Kings have to find a way to stay in the game for the first 10 minutes. If they do, they might grab a lead, and then have to hang on the rest of the night. Or, they start out very conservative, try and hang on until the 3rd, and then a burst or two of energy to score a goal.

Backup goalie, on the road, with one line showing much of anything this year. At least a point out of the two games would be nice.

bob77

Nov 19, 2014

So, chicken or egg?

Says something about the quality of the shots many are taking. It'd be nice to see some play making. Maybe Weal??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad