GDT: Game 12 - 11/3/2022 - New York Rangers vs Boston Bruins - 7:30pm EST, ESPN+/Hulu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
The whole f***ing team does. I'm just gonna keep beating the drum that this team moves like a glacier until I'm not the only one who sees it.

That's problems 1-5 with this team if you want to look for problems.

They're one of the slowest teams of the no-red-line era.
Now this we agree on...I've been banging this drum all season. Not only does our team speed suck, we f***ing play even slower than we skate.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Kreider and Trouba have been garbage all year, and they were very good last year and a big part of our success.

Laf, Shesty, and Miller have been okay but disappointing.

Kakko, Zibanejad, Panarin, Fox, Lindgren have been good. But we need the others to step up.

Reactions: MysticLeviathan

Zynbanejad

To Blais or Not To Blais
Jul 7, 2010
Main board thread asking why we didn't sell out against Philadelphia on a Tuesday in early November.

This. This is why. I don't need to pay $400 to see this team.
NYC prices are too expensive for the average fan? Much easier to sell out in cheaper markets. Avalanche games are pretty cheap last time I checked and they just won the cup

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
We're basically back where we were pre-Vatrano...missing a top-6 winger.

I have no problem with Trocheck. He's tied for the team lead in hits with Trouba and he adds a better defensive element to the 2nd line, but there needs to be a skilled winter to finish Panarin's passes and we just haven't had anyone really click in that spot.

Losing Strome, Rooney, Vatrano, and Motte might not seem like much, but depth means more than the sum of its parts.

No one has stepped up (yet) as was hoped.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Our 4th line was given mins as our 3rd line tonight. I don’t know why that was part of the game plan but it was a bad plan. Regardless the 2 softees will lose you this game every time

Reactions: yrrebbor

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Main board thread asking why we didn't sell out against Philadelphia on a Tuesday in early November.

This. This is why. I don't need to pay $400 to see this team.

I sold my tickets tonight, just got back to NY this late afternoon from Florida. Hmmm, should have stayed down there, Rangers were 3-0, lol. Can blame this one on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad