GDT: Game 12 • "Trick Or Treat • Flames @ Oilers • 8:00pm • CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starbuds

You like muscles?
Mar 28, 2010
The hockey gods demand a blood sacrifice to honour McDavid. May Nurse make it quick and painless.

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
Blood, swollen nose, bruised ego:

8817163.jpg

Clearly Nurse reached under the visor and scratched him. A Flames fan told me so.:sarcasm:

McLotto 97

Believe in 13.5%
Mar 14, 2011
Edmonton
So pumped. Going tonight. This will be game 4 for me. Sadly I missed Detroit and Montreal but all should be good. 6-2 oilers

McBeastMode

Dec 29, 2012
Beside my neighbor..
a>
We need to keep the momentum, and energy from the last game..
If we can, we could beat the best team in the NHL...in a come from behind victory..Guess what..Been there , done that...

New version of the Yak slide celebration..

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
Flames dressing Bollig instead of Grant (I know, I've never heard of him either). Now Gazdic has his choice of speedbag tonight: Engelland or Bollig.

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
Well, it was a Flames fan it must be true. This summer they said so many things about their team that are coming true. :sarcasm:

I know hey...something something best defense something something leauge:sarcasm:

I hope McDavid gets 6 pts tonight [or at least 5:naughty:]...then he'll be tied for league lead:yo:

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Flames dressing Bollig instead of Grant (I know, I've never heard of him either). Now Gazdic has his choice of speedbag tonight: Engelland or Bollig.

Engelland has held his own with Gazdic and maybe even more surprising was Clifford holding his own against Luke. It's been a good while since we've seen Gazdic really walk through someone, correct me if I'm wrong but that may not have happened since his shoulder surgery minus that one non fighter taking him on in preseason.

Getzlafoutloud

Sep 15, 2015
Was hoping they'd stick with 11 forwards and 7 defencemen, we've got all those horses up front and i think the extra ice time helped get the big boys rolling against mtl.

plikestechno

Mar 14, 2008
Flames are going to be so desperate and intense. But tired with 5 games in 7 nights.

Hopefully Talbot stands on his head and we get a couple of goals early. The longer the Flames stay in it, the more nervous I'll be.

4-2 Oilers. Feelin' it. Would be great to get out of this tough, shaky month 5-7. Although some extra loser points would have been nice.

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
OK I'm gonna miss the first period due to work and when my lunch break starts we'll be 1/2 into the 2nd period and we WILL be up 6-1!!!

Mcdavid - 3G
Yakupov - 2A
Pouliot - 2 A
Hopkins - 1G 2A
Hall - 2G
Nurse - 1G 1A

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
I hate to be the fun police, but you can't embed videos with explicit language. You can however post a link with a language warning

meanwhile we watch a sport where you constantly hear F bombs and players punch eachother in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad