GDT: Game #11 | Washington Capitals @ Pittsburgh Penguins | 7PM | CONSOL ENERGY CENTER

fate

Apr 15, 2007
Not often that you do message sending when you're winning by 3 goals lol

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
Way too many empty seats down low. Can Pittsburger's ever not be so concerned with "beating the traffic"?

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Stupid call at the end, but a solid game after the Pens looked bored in the 1st. I mean really, Ovy slewfoots Bortuzzo and Bortuzzo goes off? Meh, glad it's over.

5 in a row.

eXile59

Shirts on.
Jan 2, 2009
PA
Way too many empty seats down low. Can Pittsburger's ever not be so concerned with "beating the traffic"?

Who do you think sits in those lower bowl seats now? I'm sure there is a few die hards left but for the most it's just those who can afford to pay for 2/3 a game & leave.

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
Who do you think sits in those lower bowl seats now? I'm sure there is a few die hards left but for the most it's just those who can afford to pay for 2/3 a game & leave.

I know that but come the hell on. Ugh, one of the only bad things about success.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
He is so lanky and goofy looking. Reminds me of Paul from The Wonder Years.
I'd pay to see him put on those glasses and do the wave from the opening credits
paul-pfeiffer.gif

Corban

Sep 25, 2006
Pittsburgh, Pa
I like Bortuzzo, be gee he falls down a lot. Not the most coordinated guy I've ever seen.

Just got home from the game, and this was the first time I was able to see him (Bortuzzo) in person, and that kid has got some size! I could not believe it, I can only imagine a few more years in the weight room....I think he is gonna be a keeper

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad