GDT: Game 11: Vegas Golden Knights @ Ottawa Senators | 4:00PM | Everyone gets traded.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I don't think it would matter what system they were playing with this group of forwards. We literally are icing 8 4th line forwards and that is being generous. Most of them don't even belong in the NHL.

I refuse to believe Eric Staal and Bobby Ryan could do worse for us than Leschyshyn and Howden.

I get your point but you really can't say more than 7 fourth liners. Our fourth line obviously, entire third line and 2C are fourth liners or worse I guess, Stephenson, Marchessault, Smith, Janmark, Dadonov are not.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
I get your point but you really can't say more than 7 fourth liners. Our fourth line obviously, entire third line and 2C are fourth liners or worse I guess, Stephenson, Marchessault, Smith, Janmark, Dadonov are not.

Based on what Janmark has done with Vegas he's a 4th liner. He's been nearly invisible save for that heroic Game 7.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
It was an ok game.

Lehner played well.

Have got to stop giving away the puck.

Even on the pp they made some awful turnovers that led to an odd man rush going towards our net.

And i know a couple of our forwards were ahl players, but i saw some turnovers that were made by the veterans.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Based on what Janmark has done with Vegas he's a 4th liner. He's been nearly invisible save for that heroic Game 7.

I guess I can't argue too much about that. He shows the skill sometimes in games but the points haven't been where they need to be his time here even for 2 million.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I liked that we won.... I dislike these East Coast games that start too early. Midday is far to early when you got to sleep between 7 and 8am. :laugh::laugh:

Reactions: ChanceVegas

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad