GDT: Game 11: Vegas Golden Knights @ Ottawa Senators | 4:00PM | Everyone gets traded.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
:vegas @ :sens
Vegas Golden Knights @ Ottawa Senators
4th Nov | 4:00PM
Canadian Tires Center | Ottawa, ON

:vegas
4f26cefdc7db598f7a818c9e6f441582cae998a1.jpg

:sens

OTT-F.jpg

OTT-D.jpg

OTT-G.jpg

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Marchy - Roy - Smith
Carrier - Stepho - Daddy
Coleslaw - Amadio - Janmark
Howden - Leschyshyn - Röndbjerg

That is a set of forwards, indeed lol

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Once again leaving the opponents players alone in front of the net and careless turnovers.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
So the players said that the system has changed a bit and so far, i don't know if i like it.

Too many careless turnovers and too many times the opponents players are left by themselves to get a shot off on Lehner.

Maybe they are still learning it, but i just don't know.

If they want to keep their head above water until they get some of their players back, they need to extremely tighten it up defensively.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
So the players said that the system has changed a bit and so far, i don't know if i like it.

Too many careless turnovers and too many times the opponents players are left by themselves to get a shot off on Lehner.

Maybe they are still learning it, but i just don't know.

I don't think it would matter what system they were playing with this group of forwards. We literally are icing 8 4th line forwards and that is being generous. Most of them don't even belong in the NHL.

I refuse to believe Eric Staal and Bobby Ryan could do worse for us than Leschyshyn and Howden.

Reactions: ChanceVegas

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad