GDT: Game #11|Tue., Oct. 29, 2013|Ducks at Flyers |7:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

dingbathero

No Jam? How about PB
Jul 14, 2010
St. John's, NL
WTF is wrong with this team, really tho... what is the issue? the REAL issue.... you take a look at this team on paper.... great team, on the ice, it's bad, really bad.

I can't figure WHAT the ISSUE is.

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada
Keep in mind folks this is a really good Ducks team. They have injuries but this is a really talented team.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
I literally threw my mouse up in the air in frustration as soon as that goal was scored.

**** this ****ing team man.

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada
I think one if our biggest issues, Giroux needs a sniper to play with. A Bonafide 30 goal scorer.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Keep in mind folks this is a really good Ducks team. They have injuries but this is a really talented team.

come on, lets not pretend the Flyers arent handing the game over to them..

this isnt 2 teams giving equal performances.. not even close..

the Ducks have played 60 mins.. the Flyers have tried to win based on 20mins yet again..

goodbye 2 points AGAIN...:shakehead

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

The Flyers had them on the ropes but let them off. I don't care how good they are we should be winning this game right but of course we're not because this team doesn't know how to play 60 minutes.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009

Even bad teams beat good teams. Putting that aside, either we're a good team or we're not. If we're good then we should be able to beat other good teams. If we're not then that's just bad in itself.

Then putting aside all that, the Ducks have one hell of an injured and scratched list including Selanne now. The Flyers also had this game in the bag until late in the second.

There's no positive here.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Flyers stopped moving their feet this period and Anaheim went into hyperkinetic overdrive with theirs....horrible period by the Flyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad