Sep 1, 2011
SNOG

6-4 Sharks

Tye McGinn, Couture x2, Hertl x2, Tierney
Jamie McGinn, Duchene x2, Iginla

I hearby claim this to be the rightful GDT for the 28th of October

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
I don't like the pitching match up of this game. Ventura is one of the rising stars in the league. The Sharks only hope is if they get to him early.

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
How can I think about the Sharks when I got the Baseball game in the back of mind tonight?!

Hello DVR

SNOG

Sharks 4 (Pavs, Cooter, Marleau and Wingles)
Lanche 2 (Iginla and Ducehene)

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
How can I think about the Sharks when I got the Baseball game in the back of mind tonight?!

Hello DVR

SNOG

Sharks 4 (Pavs, Cooter, Marleau and Wingles)
Lanche 2 (Iginla and Ducehene)

2 TVs or a sports bar.

Although I was pissed off when the sports bar I went to had every TV on the Giants game when the Sharks played the Ducks. There were literally 15 TVs in 1 room they couldn't change one of them they said.

Made no sense to me so I left.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Kinda hard to think about about this game when there is another game that is much much more important. I'll probably be switching back and forth, but then I might do what I did Sunday night, listen to the Giants game on Radio and have the TV on silent.

SNOG

Sharks 4 (Hertl, Pavelski, Couture x2)
Avs 1 (MacKinnon)

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
I can't believe Demers only has 2 shots on goal. :laugh:

Hertl with 10 is even more surprising to me.

Not that I haven't watched games but he should be shooting more. I guess when you don't get the puck as much you can't shoot. Too passive this year.

hateseed

TentacleGrapeSoda
Aug 3, 2011
Coastal California

Not that I haven't watched games but he should be shooting more. I guess when you don't get the puck as much you can't shoot. Too passive this year.

He actually looks a little lost out there. He is active, and is pulling some weight, but he is just rarely in the right position at the right time in the offensive zone to receive a pass and take a shot.

Most of his offensive zone possession is trying to carry it in himself and losing it on the stick-handle through two defenders.

Don't get me wrong, I love the kid, but taking Burns away form the top line hurt him the most. Burns/Thornton was just too possession oriented and devastating to handle and gave him a lot of opportunities to get open.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California

Yup he's floating around waiting for the puck. He's also not going to net and playing on the outside. He scored last year because he was around the net.

tahoesharksfan

Old-Timer
Apr 29, 2014
The Lake
He's also not going to net and playing on the outside. He scored last year because he was around the net.

Which I agree comes directly from this:

hateseed said:
taking Burns away form the top line hurt him the most. Burns/Thornton was just too possession oriented and devastating to handle and gave him a lot of opportunities to get open.

Sharks 4/Avs 2

Tierney, Wingo, Hertl, Burns
Duchene, Tanguay

Recording the game to watch after the Giants game. Man I'm hoping they put an end to things tonight!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad