Post-Game Talk: Game #11: Predators @ Oilers | 2:00 PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Mmmm, time for some WINNER PIE, so so SO sweet! ROR obviously YOU get first slice and I am gonna say Meester Forsberg for second slice, nice work.

I didn't get to watch other than to see the scores going my way most of the afternoon, but you can bet I am a happy Preds Fan. Turn around game? We shall see. Go Preds!

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Mmmm, time for some WINNER PIE, so so SO sweet! ROR obviously YOU get first slice and I am gonna say Meester Forsberg for second slice, nice work.

I didn't get to watch other than to see the scores going my way most of the afternoon, but you can bet I am a happy Preds Fan. Turn around game? We shall see. Go Preds!
Loved!

Reactions: Legionnaire11

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
First win at Edmonton in about five years.

Four goals at 5on5 ... only shorthanded for any period of time twice .... the big boys showed up on the scoresheet. things to build on moving forward.

Still have to the the Pärssinen, Foudy, Tomasino (Fagemo) line going. Killed at the dot, hemmed in their zone for two minutes, two shots from the three in total. Which two join Jusso on ice in Calgary is anyone's guess.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Good win today. Now carry this attitude on to Calgary and Winterpeg.

(Willy called Edmonton Winnipeg after our third goal. It was a mistake. We were playing the Oilers in Edmonton. Please adjust your scorecards.)

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land

Predation

Dec 18, 2011
Missed the game so I’m just catching up on things. Did Del Gaizo play because McDonough was injured on that shot he took on the leg against Seattle?

Reactions: SouthNash

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Missed the game so I’m just catching up on things. Did Del Gaizo play because McDonough was injured on that shot he took on the leg against Seattle?
Alas, we may never know...

Anyway, it sure worked out? :dunno: If Del Gaizo joins our crew of almost-ready D (incl. Stastney + Livingstone so far), that would be very interesting. Also considering Molendyk's rave reviews. And how well both Fabbro and Carrier have played thus far. I am all in favor of having log-jams. Defense is a position that is also a little more amenable to "over-cooking" IMO. Both of Stastney and Livingstone continue to be waiver-exempt next season, while Del Gaizo won't be.

Reactions: Kat Predator

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Alas, we may never know...

Anyway, it sure worked out? :dunno: If Del Gaizo joins our crew of almost-ready D (incl. Stastney + Livingstone so far), that would be very interesting. Also considering Molendyk's rave reviews. And how well both Fabbro and Carrier have played thus far. I am all in favor of having log-jams. Defense is a position that is also a little more amenable to "over-cooking" IMO. Both of Stastney and Livingstone continue to be waiver-exempt next season, while Del Gaizo won't be.
Well and may be one factor in his call up. Much less time to figure him out.

Reactions: Kat Predator
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad