GDT: Game 11 | Pens @ NYI | November 1, 7:00 PM | Día de los Muertos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
It's funny. All that talk of trading Letang and Kessel and both have been so dominant this year that it'd be crazy to do that.
xmulu1f6urt11.jpg

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
It's funny. All that talk of trading Letang and Kessel and both have been so dominant this year that it'd be crazy to do that.

Le-dang improved. If he did last year 2.0 this year he would be great to ditch.

Kessel only comes up because he's the biggest trade chip not named Crosby or Malkin.

??

Gonna be a close game, and then the Pens open it up in the 3rd.

Hahahahah. Ha. Hahahahha. Shutout enroute.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Have to think the boys are going to come out flying tonight. They really wanted that last game and have had about 46 hours to stew about it. I'm sure it's not sitting well with them.

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Hopefully the boys come out with purpose...it’s Redemption Thursday!
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery!
None but ourselves can free our minds!

Reactions: DegenX

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Have to think the boys are going to come out flying tonight. They really wanted that last game and have had about 46 hours to stew about it. I'm sure it's not sitting well with them.

My minor concern is they come out *too* aggressive. That's one of the minor issues that seemed to hurt them last game. Pretty much all of the Islanders' goals were off of odd-man chances.

If the Isles play rope-a-dope again, weather the storm, just waiting for the Pens' to pinch their D in at the wrong time or waiting for the Pens' forwards to get caught too deep in the offensive zone on a forecheck, it could be trouble.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Letang still being listed as a game time decision worries me.
He had a full practice yesterday. Beat writers seem to think he'll be back, but it wouldn't be the first time they've been wrong. Then again it's Mike 'everyone is a game-time decision' Sullivan, so ...

BladeRunner66

Two-Headed Jerk
Oct 23, 2017
I started giving likes to this great GDT then to one who praised it then... too many like posts to like! Let's just say it's raining likes.

GO PENS!:yo:

Reactions: DegenX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad