GDT: Game 11: Montreal Canadiens vs St. Louis Blues 11/4/23 7:00pm EST: SN, City, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
On suce et puis après? To be expected again FOR TWO MORE SEASONS. Wawawaaaaaawaaaa!!!! Go f*** your wife or GF, go on a trip to Asia or do something you REALLY like. Or maybe you like complaining because your life is miserable. Then, I suggest you call for help.

Or you’re just a f***ing troll and since you get no attention at home, you like coming to this forum to get some of it.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
This is third year of "rebuild" and I don't see ANY improvement.
Just be ready...'cause it will take much more than that. We still need to add talented forwards and for me, the only one close to it is J.Roy. And that's it. And I don't think we're talking about an 80 point forward. So chances are those forwards are still not drafted....yet.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
The lack of true talent is standing out

Oilers played earlier today... Looked even worse than this poor showing.

Elite talent on its own isn't the answer. Lots of good things happening here that, hopefully, will translate to a dominant squad once we develop/add the talent clearly lacking right now

Reactions: OldCraig71

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
On suce et puis après? To be expected again FOR TWO MORE SEASONS. Wawawaaaaaawaaaa!!!! Go f*** your wife or GF, go on a trip to Asia or do something you REALLY like. Or maybe you like complaining because your life is miserable. Then, I suggest you call for help.

Or you’re just a f***ing troll and since you get no attention at home, you like coming to this forum to get some of it.
Whatever you're drinking
I want 2 of em

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Just be ready...'cause it will take much more than that. We still need to add talented forwards and for me, the only one close to it is J.Roy. And that's it. And I don't think we're talking about an 80 point forward. So chances are those forwards are still not drafted....yet.
We could have drafted one but we took another defenseman, of course...

Reactions: habsfan891

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
Yay...Suzuki....however I will take solace from the Leafs losing their 4th in a row.....let the tears flow.

Reactions: Redux91
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad