GDT: Game #11 : Kings vs. Coyotes - Thursday, 10/24/’13 @ 7:30 pm PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKopitar11*

Seriously Sutter just have sex with King already, your ragging boner for him is clouding your mind.

We should have just kept Penner, at least he fixes our LW issues in the playoffs.

I think he already has. Lol.

Kurrilino

Go Stoll Go
Aug 6, 2005
Calgary
i don't know how that is possible.....
Since years the Coyotes have one of the worst lineup and since years these guys play constant playoff hockey........

We need that coach

kingsholygrail

Insurmountable Leads 1-3
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
While Calgary was the first Division game, the Coyotes are something familiar. Here's hoping the Kings get themselves up for this fight.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Since years the Coyotes have one of the worst lineup and since years these guys play constant playoff hockey........

We need that coach

I feel Tippet is the best coach in the League. Still cannot believe that Dallas let him go.
I am a sutter fan but if there was a way to get Tibbett I would.
Trade our assistant GM and Toronto's 2nd for Tibbet. Then move Sutter to AGM.
Don't think it is even allowed but would love it.

Winger23

May 3, 2007
I feel Tippet is the best coach in the League. Still cannot believe that Dallas let him go.
I am a sutter fan but if there was a way to get Tibbett I would.
Trade our assistant GM and Toronto's 2nd for Tibbet. Then move Sutter to AGM.
Don't think it is even allowed but would love it.

Great coach or not, I don't want him at all, he fits in well with all of the other cry babies for them

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Excellent GDT!

cheers1.jpg

To a great game tonight everyone!

We need that coach

Tippet coached better personnel in Dallas to similar results. He is a good coach but I'm not sure if it is because he can squeeze blood out of a turnip or because he knows how to polish a turd.

FootKnight

This ****ing team
May 28, 2007
Man, I don't hate the Yotes nearly as much as some of you apparently. I dislike them, but I hated Vancouver way more 2010-12 and I absolutely hate the Ducks even more than that.

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013
Richards/Carter/Frattin....

Will Carter be able to overcome the Curse of the goalless Kings' centers, or will the curse prevail?

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
Fraser scores first goal of the game and you special kids freak out and call for him to center our 1st line. Book it. ;)

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
what am I missing?

I too want to see "quite possibly the funniest thing" ever. (But I warn you, I've seen some funny stuff)

Amy's Baking Company was a turrble restaurant on one of Gordon Ramsay's shows (Kitchen Nightmare or some **** like that). The lady that owned it was bat **** crazy. No joke. Like total nut job. And her much too old for her husband is a gangster. And she cooks like crap while he yells at customers and steals tips. Just crazy people.

Oh and she cries a lot, hence the Yotes going there.

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013
Fraser scores first goal of the game and you special kids freak out and call for him to center our 1st line. Book it. ;)

If Fraser is leading the Centers in scoring then Sutter should put him at 1C until one of the other centers passes him in Goals.... Great idea CNS.

Hey anyone else notice that King has played his way to the top line!!!! Keep up the good work KING!!!!

WTB LW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad