GDT: Game 11: Detroit Red Wings vs isle | 11/5/2022 | 1 PM ET (BSD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIKELGRW

Jul 13, 2022
South Florida
Screenshot (6).png

Fgu2HzjXoAMS6Vc

Continuing the celebration of the 97/98 team.

Last edited:

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
Isles have been realgud. Let's build of yesterday. Should be a good challenge. Please start Husso he is the starter.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
And in the world's slowest sign and trade, Mathew Barzal is dealt to Detroit for Pius Suter and Jordan Oesterle. :laugh:

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Isles have been realgud. Let's build of yesterday. Should be a good challenge. Please start Husso he is the starter.
I was bored at lunch and created a list of who I expect to start and when based on the schedule. Should be fun to fill it out. lol

This is a Husso game.

Reactions: WingsToPick4th

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
I was bored at lunch and created a list of who I expect to start and when based on the schedule. Should be fun to fill it out. lol

This is a Husso game.
Lalonde says both goalies are playing this weekend… I want Ned at home tomorrow with Husso playing against a better rangers team at MSG

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Lalonde says both goalies are playing this weekend… I want Ned at home tomorrow with Husso playing against a better rangers team at MSG
The Isles are the stronger team offensively this year.

EDIT - and to add, it's probably a bit shitty, but if the intent in the distribution is to put our best foot forward on key matchups I've got Ned penciled in for the back-end of our back-to-backs if at all possible. Only exception would be the last one in April where the front end of the back-to-back is a western conference team in a run of 7 eastern conference match-ups. Provided we're still in it, I want Husso against every Eastern team we can down the stretch.

I also briefly considered having Husso play in St. Louis, but that's on the back end of a back-to-back with Florida on the front end.

work is boring, please save me and I doubt I land 50% of these start predictions.

Last edited:

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Called up a center. Yesterday was a "maintenance" day for Larkin.

Panic?

Though, Copp, Ras, Joe, Suter... We still have 4

drw02

Aug 10, 2013
There don’t have to be injuries to make roster changes. Pius suter is one of the most worthless hockey players in the league. Zadina has been garbage. Erne isn’t a legitimate top 6 talent. Wings need to be more cutthroat with guys who aren’t bringing much to the table.

stillwater

cellar door
Mar 17, 2011
There don’t have to be injuries to make roster changes. Pius suter is one of the most worthless hockey players in the league. Zadina has been garbage. Erne isn’t a legitimate top 6 talent. Wings need to be more cutthroat with guys who aren’t bringing much to the table.
This forum needs to needs to be more cutthroat to posters who aren't bringing anything to the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad