GDT: [Game #11] Dallas Stars vs. Boston Bruins – 7:00 PM CT (BSSWX)

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Reffing was awful but Dallas did themselves no favors either

Very frustrating game

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Marchment thinks he is so sly and sneaky but gets caught all the time and is a well known diver by all refs. He will never get the benefit, but thinks he is some smart f***er.
And there are vets who pull that shit off. Beyond his rep, he's just so dumb. The dirty vets like Perry or Benn make that happen by trapping the stick in their armpit. Marchment just goes and grabs on with his f***ing forearm.

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
And there are vets who pull that shit off. Beyond his rep, he's just so dumb. The dirty vets like Perry or Benn make that happen by trapping the stick in their armpit. Marchment just goes and grabs on with his f***ing forearm.
The guy is so f***ing stupid, just like his dad was.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Eventually shooting luck will return. Faced two hot goalies the last two games. Dallas didn't even play very good tonight and I thought had the much better chances.

Marchment has to go though. Trade Marchment and Hakanpaa for a competent dman and bring up Stank.

Reactions: LT
Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
I like how all of these random rookies on other teams are having no problem finding some open ice to pick a corner and get their first goal, but our supposedly deep and highly paid forward crew either doesn't score, or needs tips and garbage rebounds to get on the board.

Fire DeBoer and bring in someone who actually coaches offense for a change. :madfire:

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Glad I stepped away when I did. Did a quick watch of the part I missed and just had a few thoughts.

It's funny to see how much our team's offensive depth falls apart without Duchene because Marchment is more of a hindrance than anything else and Seguin has no wheels.

Top line isn't looking as dominant as it did in the past. You'd think Pavelski wasn't the only 35+ on that line with the way they've played as of late.

Nils needs to stop being so indecisive with whatever play he starts making and just use his speed to recover if it falls apart. He spends too much time half committing to things and it causes him to bobble and turn over the puck far too much. At least Harley has emerged as pretty good so we've two decent defensemen so far this season.

The team needs to focus on actually recovering the puck before all the forwards blow the zone immediately, just for the defense to get swarmed or try a dumb pass that gets intercepted and turned into a quality chance against.

And the power play.....just....no. lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad