GDT: Game 10: Vegas Golden Knights @ Toronto Maple Leafs | 4:00PM | Tis but a scratch...

Haguerbomb

HOCKEY BELONGS IN THE DESERT
Oct 5, 2019
I'm gonna wait until another 3-4 games until I go full doomer but jesus f***ing christ CAN SOMEONE SCORE A f***ING POWER PLAY GOAL ALREADY.

Reactions: hackeyman

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
I'm gonna wait until another 3-4 games until I go full doomer but jesus f***ing christ CAN SOMEONE SCORE A f***ING POWER PLAY GOAL ALREADY.
Does anybody know the record for how long a team has gone without scoring a PP goal from the start of the season ?

Haguerbomb

HOCKEY BELONGS IN THE DESERT
Oct 5, 2019
Does anybody know the record for how long a team has gone without scoring a PP goal from the start of the season ?
Start of the season idk? We're probably gonna break the record. :biglaugh:

Just searched and the Panthers hit 0-40 but I think theres a bigger drought than that.

Reactions: hackeyman

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
This team is trash. They just forgot how to play defense over the offseason.

Quite frankly, i wouldn't be surprised if the players are giving up on Deboer.

They are certainly playing like it.

Last edited:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Can we please just try Krebs at center?

Also can we call Thompson up and see how he does as well?

If this is going to be a lost season, lets f***ing try seeing what we have in our young players.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vegas07

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV

If this is going to be a lost season, lets f***ing try seeing what we have in our young players.
Why would we need Thompson. There is zero issue with either goaltender. Need to figure out forwards worth calling up that can produce. That is it.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Why would we need Thompson. There is zero issue with either goaltender. Need to figure out forwards worth calling up that can produce. That is it.

Not really saying there is.

Just saying that if this is indeed going to be a lost season, might as well see what we have in Thompson at the NHL level.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
It's funny to me how quickly they fired Gallant in spite of the team still being somewhat competitive but our powerplay not scoring since the second round of the playoffs is not a big deal and Spott gets to keep his job.

Around and around we go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad