GDT: Game 10: Tampa Bay Lightning Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 3:00PM | Catch Lightning In A Bottle Edition

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
I'm listening to to the Bolts radio broadcast. Play-by-play man Mishkin is a lunatic and he is going to have a stroke soon. :naughty:

His female co-announcer is very knowledgeable and has a very calming effect, however.

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Encouraged by the jump after that PP goal. But discouraged overall. Beginning to have a sad suspicion that this is gonna be one long, long disappointing season. All things must balance, and methinks we're gonna be paying back all that good karma from last season.

Oh, well. Gotta finish this homestand off the right way against Ottawa Sunday.

Go! :vegas Go!

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Need to play a full 60 minutes, need to stop losing our sticks, need to score some goals.

I think our fearless leader BattleBorn needs to do a GDT to rally the troops lol.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
This is probably the 1st time I've been frustrated with Turk. Hunt didn't deserve to be taken out, and neither did Hyka. Lindberg hasn't done anything all year to deserve going back in. They're noticeably slower with Engelland. Carpenter, Lindberg, Reaves etc do not belong on a power play when you're facing a powerhouse team like the Lightning. I know Pacioretty was hurt but still.

You don't put Merrill out with less than 2 minutes to go then pull the goalie. You don't put 4th liners against the Lightning and expect to tie the game in the dying seconds. You don't make a risky offside challenge when you're down by 2.

Having said that, barely anyone showed up the first 40 mins. Blah. Blah, I say! Blah.

BmxHockey

Jan 4, 2012
San Diego
Was at the game. As a Pens pseudo Knights fan by default of Fleury here. The buzz is real. So happy of the local support, I’ve been to some playoff games and heavily rivaled NHL games and this felt right there. The crowd easily got into it, very encouraging. The pre-production is awesome, and those players and opposing teams must love playing in that barn. I sat behind the players home bench and the one thing I noticed was a lack of a leader. VGK needs a captain on the bench. Last season is over, different team, energy and purpose. This is where a captain could change the states of performance minds in the athletes. What an awesome experience and hopefully much more success in such a youthful organization where other organizations could steal a page from VGK

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
Was at the game. As a Pens pseudo Knights fan by default of Fleury here. The buzz is real. So happy of the local support, I’ve been to some playoff games and heavily rivaled NHL games and this felt right there. The crowd easily got into it, very encouraging. The pre-production is awesome, and those players and opposing teams must love playing in that barn. I sat behind the players home bench and the one thing I noticed was a lack of a leader. VGK needs a captain on the bench. Last season is over, different team, energy and purpose. This is where a captain could change the states of performance minds in the athletes. What an awesome experience and hopefully much more success in such a youthful organization where other organizations could steal a page from VGK
I feel that leader you are talking about is Nate Schmidt. His infectious energy is something that the team really rallies around because at all times he is genuinely the happiest most positive guy in the universe. He plays hard and his personality makes everything more fun. This team is best when they are loose and having the time of their lives on the ice. It's time to bring back the fun Knights.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad