BRUINS GDT Game 10 - Rematch - Boston Bruins vs. St. Louis Blues - 7pm ET - NBCSN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
full

full

full

Boston Bruins vs St. Louis Blues
7 PM ET

National Broadcast: NBCSN
Boston Radio: 98.5 The Sports Hub FM
St. Louis Radio: 101 ESPN

full

TD Garden, Boston, MA

full

Boston Bruins Twitter

full

full

full

full

full

Tuukka Rask
5 GP | 4-0-0-1 | .944 Sv % | 1.77 GAA | 1 SO

full

full

Jordan Binnington
8 GP | 4-1-0-3| .916 Sv % | 2.58 GAA | 1 A | 1Pt.

full

full

Jaro in net tomorrow

full

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Globe:

David Krejci practiced on Friday, splitting reps with Par Lindholm in his usual second-line center spot. Cassidy said he’s “doubtful” for Saturday, but possible for Sunday. The Globe learned that the Bruins reported the date of Krejci’s upper-body injury to the league, meaning he can come off injured reserve seven days retroactive to that date (believed to be Oct. 14). It was previously said here Krejci would not be eligible to return until Tuesday . . . Joakim Nordstrom (upper body) will play Saturday, likely making David Backes a healthy scratch . . . Anders Bjork, back on emergency recall, practiced as the left wing with Charlie Coyle and Danton Heinen.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2019-10-26_12-6-41.png

Tonight's Officials

SK40.jpg
GH22.jpg

Referees Steve Kozari (40), Ghislain Hebert (22)
Linesmen Mark Shewchyk (92), Derek Nansen (70)

Ntl. Anthem Todd Angilly

PA Announcer: Mike O'Brien

upload_2019-10-26_12-7-15.png

upload_2019-10-26_12-7-50.png

upload_2019-10-26_12-8-15.png

upload_2019-10-26_12-8-46.png

TONIGHT’S GAME - The Bruins host the Blues tonight in the 1st of 2 games between these teams this season and the Blues’ lone visit of the season to TD Garden … The Bruins are 6-1-2 thus far this season & are 3-0-1 on home ice … They are 1-1-0 vs. Central Division opponents & are 4- 1-0 vs. Western Conference foes. - The Bruins are opening tonight their 1st of 13 sets of back-to-back games this season, as they will face the Rangers in NY tomorrow night. - They are playing game 1 of their 1st of 11 sets of 3-games-in-4-nights, as they will return from NY to host San Jose on 10/29.

MILESTONES APPROACHING - Patrice Bergeron is 2 assists short of his 500th NHL assist. - Torey Krug is 5 points shy of his 300th NHL point. - David Krejci is 6 goals short of his 200th NHL goal. - Charlie Coyle is 7 goals shy of his 100th NHL goal. - Jaroslav Halak is 7 games short of his 500th NHL game.

INJURIES (Total man-games lost in 2019-20: 19) - David Krejci: Upper body - Joakim Nordstrom: Upper body - Karson Kuhlman: Hairline nondisplaced fracture to right tibia - John Moore: Shoulder (LTIR) - Note – Kevin Miller & Anton Blidh are listed as injured non-roster players

BOSTON vs ST. LOUIS, LIFETIME SERIES - The Bruins and Blues are meeting for the 138th time in their histories with the Bruins having a 66-42-18-11 record and 497-402 scoring edge in those games. - The Bruins are 38-17-9-4 lifetime in home games vs. the Blues with a 267-184 scoring advantage in those 68 contests. - The Bruins have taken points out of their last 5 regular season games vs. the Blues at 3-0-2 with their last regulation loss a 4-2 home loss on 11/22/2016, & they are 8-3-6 in their last 17 games overall of this lifetime series … They have won their last 2 home games of the series & are 3-2-3 in their last 8 home contests vs. the Blues. - Fun Fact: 19 of the last 24 games between these teams have been decided by 2 goals or fewer, including 11 decided in OT or shootout.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Watched the Blues earlier this week. Still taking cheap shots at players. Still doing stupid shenanigans after the whistle. Fully expecting them to bring their puke version of hockey versus the Bs. It is going to sicken me to watch this game no matter the outcome with the score, knowing what the tools at the NHL and wearing stripes let them get away with during the SCF. It is going to sicken me even more if the Blues come out and pull the same shit on the Bs tonight without a response from the Bs. The Bs need to send a message. Not saying they need to go Hanson Brothers on the Blues, but they need to settle a few scores. It's early in the season. Going to the box or possibly a non-skill player risking suspension doesn't bother me at all.

Reactions: bobbyorr04 and BMC

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I think what I would like the most is two points and if at all possible, Hockey Gods, chasing Binnington....not likely but I can hope. No injuries to our players please!

GO BRUINS!!!

Reactions: eightspokedb

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
Watched the Blues earlier this week. Still taking cheap shots at players. Still doing stupid shenanigans after the whistle. Fully expecting them to bring their puke version of hockey versus the Bs. It is going to sicken me to watch this game no matter the outcome with the score, knowing what the tools at the NHL and wearing stripes let them get away with during the SCF. It is going to sicken me even more if the Blues come out and pull the same **** on the Bs tonight without a response from the Bs. The Bs need to send a message. Not saying they need to go Hanson Brothers on the Blues, but they need to settle a few scores. It's early in the season. Going to the box or possibly a non-skill player risking suspension doesn't bother me at all.
Their goalie Binnington is a guy I’d like to see knocked out . He has one of those faces that you just want to punch and a cocky attitude to go with it. Saw him skate up to a player after the whistle last week for no reason after the play and bump him. Very strange attitude for a goalie. Light him up !

Reactions: bobbyorr04

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Their goalie Binnington is a guy I’d like to see knocked out . He has one of those faces that you just want to punch and a cocky attitude to go with it. Saw him skate up to a player after the whistle last week for no reason after the play and bump him. Very strange attitude for a goalie. Light him up !

It was due to Clifford tripping a blue (can't remember the player) with his foot. Talk about irony!

He should have gotten a penalty for it. Nope. Blues tied the game on the PP and eventuay won the game. Joke.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
This should be a message sending game for all of the **** they pulled in the final.

sundqvist would be my guy. all of a sudden he became "tough" in the SCF.
he's playing on top line tonight, so plenty of opportunity. but i doubt anything
happens. interestingly enough even the new guys on the bruins should have
bad feelings toward the blues. lindholm and ritchie were also eliminated by them.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
sundqvist would be my guy. all of a sudden he became "tough" in the SCF.
he's playing on top line tonight, so plenty of opportunity. but i doubt anything
happens. interestingly enough even the new guys on the bruins should have
bad feelings toward the blues. lindholm and ritchie were also eliminated by them.
Would love to see Grzlyeck low bridge him (with no serious injury) or pull up and let him Gudas himself

Reactions: Mission ImPastable

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Watched the Blues earlier this week. Still taking cheap shots at players. Still doing stupid shenanigans after the whistle. Fully expecting them to bring their puke version of hockey versus the Bs. It is going to sicken me to watch this game no matter the outcome with the score, knowing what the tools at the NHL and wearing stripes let them get away with during the SCF. It is going to sicken me even more if the Blues come out and pull the same **** on the Bs tonight without a response from the Bs. The Bs need to send a message. Not saying they need to go Hanson Brothers on the Blues, but they need to settle a few scores. It's early in the season. Going to the box or possibly a non-skill player risking suspension doesn't bother me at all.

Me either. Hit 'em til they hurt. Then hit 'em again. Harder.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut

Sounds like a Reggie Dunlop pre-game speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad