Post-Game Talk: Game 10: Penalty Killer Queen | Blackhawks vs. Flames | 11/1/16 7:30 p.m. (CSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013

THis is my third GDT of the season. WOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOOO!

650x366

vs.
ycoit3jg58ou74mnaoq5.gif

So this will be a fun game to watch, HFWhiteSox fans.

Enjoy the ex-Hawks extravaganza!

----------------------------

PROJECTED LINEUPS are available on DAILYFACEOFF.COM

(Sorry I'm too lazy today)
----------------------------

LET'S GO HAWKS!

blackhawks-kid-slaps-other-blackhawks-kid-hockey-fans-hockey-fan-gif.gif

Last edited:

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Go Hawks! I predict another win. This team is starting to click it seems. Hopefully that continues to be the case tonight. And we need to keep the streak alive for HGF. :laugh:

HaveYouSeenMyTaco

Aug 9, 2016
It seems like Rozsival will stay in the line-up, pushing Kempny to the press-box. Seems like the D what everyone said was going to be easy to predict has become really unpredictable.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
100 level tickets are going for like $125! Even if you're a Cubs fan I'd go. The Cubs are either going to lose tonight, which'll be very sad and who wants to watch that anyway? Or they'll win and still have to play again tomorrow.

If i didn't have to work tonight I'd be at that game for sure.

member 151739

Hope we some dynamite and a laser beam from this team tonight.

jls24

Apr 30, 2013
It seems like Rozsival will stay in the line-up, pushing Kempny to the press-box. Seems like the D what everyone said was going to be easy to predict has become really unpredictable.

I hope you're wrong but Q over playing Rozi is far from unpredictable.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
To be honest ,, Kempny's play has been up and down

Also the PK while still a struggle has improved somewhat with Rozy on it. If you take Rozy out you lose his PK ability

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
The PK has improved because it was a statistical outlier that wasn't sustainable.

Rozi is awful in transition. He has no business playing over a better rookie.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
To be honest ,, Kempny's play has been up and down

Also the PK while still a struggle has improved somewhat with Rozy on it. If you take Rozy out you lose his PK ability

You really believe that Rosi belongs out there over Kempny? :shakehead How can you even justify that? Not only that, but do you honestly believe that Rosi is the reason that the PK is improved?

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Q and his boys. Get Rosi out of this ****ing lineup. Disgusting. Played more than Hammer last game, let the overplaying begin.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014

'It's fiiiiiiiiiine, if they re sign Rozsival, he'll only play a few games.'

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Q will always put his boys before the development of young players towards their higher ceilings.

Truly amazing that some still haven't learned that no matter what, Q gonna Q. Q ALWAYS gonna Q.

He will always coach to the floor, he will never push toward the potential ceiling.

Last edited:

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
If Rozy's going to play, I hope he at least puts a lick on their poor man's Patrick Kane. Even glaciers have to hit something at some point. Of course if grandpa Rozy is on the ice with Gaudreau, something seriously wrong happened.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
Is Calgary that bad so their team decided to play every game on the road? What is this? Are the Flames on their own circus tour?

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Will Toews finally assert himself to really star in a game for a change tonight?
I do not mean one lucky shot through a scree or 1 fluke assist on an en goal. ..I mean winning puck races and puck battles...refusing to let d-men handle him easily. ..making some plays. ..skating fast not coasting...hard on the puck...take-aways..are we gonna get that Toews or more of the Country Club version...again? I hope this is the game we see the old Toews..the normal we expect
.not the new normal soft coaster we have seen too often so far.Time for grade "A " Toews ...are gained for a whole game...not some one period snippet of effort.

Rugbyplayer*

Mar 9, 2016
Will Toews finally assert himself to really star in a game for a change tonight?
I do not mean one lucky shot through a scree or 1 fluke assist on an en goal. ..I mean winning puck races and puck battles...refusing to let d-men handle him easily. ..making some plays. ..skating fast not coasting...hard on the puck...take-aways..are we gonna get that Toews or more of the Country Club version...again? I hope this is the game we see the old Toews..the normal we expect
.not the new normal soft coaster we have seen too often so far.Time for grade "A " Toews ...are gained for a whole game...not some one period snippet of effort.

Just take a deep breath and chill out. You sound like a year old infant. Same old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad