GDT: Game 10: Nov. 3 - Detroit RedWings Vs. Washington Capitals *The Streak Continues*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Amsterdam

Nättias Dänielstrom
Apr 2, 2013
D399CB22-E474-4CFE-8E99-63721DFB150F.jpeg

Which Wings team will show up?
Will Zadina or copp break their streak?!
Which Wing will get injured?!!

Stay tuned and find out this Thursday night!

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Washington does not play their best now, I think we have a chance. And yes, Zadina going to score

• Haha
Reactions: Sentinel

GreatGordie9

May 11, 2019
Victoria, BC
Washington does not play their best now, I think we have a chance. And yes, Zadina going to score
The Wings D coverage in their own zone and excellent goaltending as well as clogging up the neutral zone similar to the Montreal and Wild games will give the boys the win. Also stay out of the box. I'm not betting Zadina will score. Copp definitely has to step up.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Oshie, Backstrom, Wilson, and Carlson are out, their top pair is Orlov and TvR.

Obvious key is to not take penalties. Other than PP1 and their top line, there isn't much else there but they still manage to win games.

View attachment 601942

Which Wings team will show up?
Will Zadina or copp break their streak?!
Which Wing will get injured?!!

Stay tuned and find out this Thursday night!
Nice Photoshop, using magic select in MS Paint 3D will make your life easier. That's how I've been photoshopping stuff.

Reactions: Barry Amsterdam

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Line 4 is just a result of our injury bug. I agree Erne on line 2 over Kubalik is a little weird.
I expect that 3rd line will have similar minutes to the 2nd listed. Probably end up outplaying the 2nd as well. Better possession/passing line.

Regardless how you put them together, at least two lines are going to be hideous.
Swap Erne and Joe and have Pius center #4 makes #2 much more mobile and better defensively to help cover for Soda.

haulinbass

Mar 6, 2014
Lol

Glad Ras is back and atleast Soderblom is going to get some ice time.

Was hoping to see Berggren get a look. Not sure how they are justifying not giving him atleast a game or two. I understand the trip to Dallas and not being able to play a 3rd game in 3 nights, but no excuse for it now. I would have to believe he must be pretty frustrated at this point.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Oshie, Backstrom, Wilson, and Carlson are out, their top pair is Orlov and TvR.

Connor Brown also out, which was quite good replacement for Wilson.

Carlson is the biggest blow, kind their "norris" defenceman. They still were pretty good vs. Carolina.

Barry Amsterdam

Nättias Dänielstrom
Apr 2, 2013
Love these lines. About time Elmer gets bumped up onto a better line. Will be exciting to watch! Hopefully his ice time reflects a 2nd line player at the end of the game…
I’d say both the 2nd and third line will get the same amount of ice time. Probably around 14-15mins depending on PPs and PKs

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Love PP1. Raymond's not a traditional net front guy but maybe he plays a second closer bumper role.

2nd PP is gonna score for sure. Chiarot will blast a shot behind a Söderblom screen, and assists for both Zadina and Copp from totally irrelevant neutral zone touches.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Connor Brown also out, which was quite good replacement for Wilson.

Carlson is the biggest blow, kind their "norris" defenceman. They still were pretty good vs. Carolina.
Yeah, runner up 3 seasons ago before Makar and Fox hit the scene. He's not all that great defensively, but a legit #1D regardless.

They're gonna have to fill Brown's spot with a rookie or AHL tweener.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad