GDT: Game 10: Montreal Canadiens Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | I liked winning, but can we do it earlier?

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
:habs :vegas
Montreal Canadiens Vs Vegas Golden Knights
30th October, 2023 | 7:00PM
T-Mobile Arena | Las Vegas, NV

:vegas
VGK-F.jpg
VGK-D.jpg

VGK-G.jpg

:habs

giphy.gif

WhataKnight

The KnightMan Cometh!
Jan 6, 2023
In the Voice of Nicolas Cage:

“Adin…..what the f***…..are you doing??”

I’ll take a birthday comeback.

Give me something about Halloween that I won’t want to burn. :popcorn:

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
We have to be the least impressive 9-0-1 team there has ever been. Our schedule has been soft, we've been home a lot but we haven't looked great in a vast majority of our games.

But we won. And we tend to play up and down to our opponents so hopefully we can continue to play up when we play tougher competition.

And we've got a few players having great starts to the season.

Reactions: WhataKnight

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
We have to be the least impressive 9-0-1 team there has ever been. Our schedule has been soft, we've been home a lot but we haven't looked great in a vast majority of our games.

But we won. And we tend to play up and down to our opponents so hopefully we can continue to play up when we play tougher competition.

We are doing exactly what we did last year. I never felt our record was indicitive of our actual play on the ice, and it's happening again this year. Sad thing is somehow it's working.

ChanceVegas

Barney on a bender
Jan 3, 2018
Las Vegas, NV

And a few on milkboxes. Where are Stephenson and Barbashev?

But we are banking points and know we can play better.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Our play right now is exactly how we played last season right before the all star break when i really did think the Knights were going to again collapse right out of a playoff spot.

They are somehow still being able to pick up points. But keep playing like this and they will get what they deserve on Saturday against the Avs.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Like I said the other day, I had this one marked as a reg loss. MTL is a scrappy team, and notwithstanding Hill's major error, we were lucky to pull 2 points out of this. The next loss I have scheduled is COL. I hope these guys surprise me.

WhataKnight

The KnightMan Cometh!
Jan 6, 2023
Our play right now is exactly how we played last season right before the all star break when i really did think the Knights were going to again collapse right out of a playoff spot.

They are somehow still being able to pick up points. But keep playing like this and they will get what they deserve on Saturday against the Avs.

I Need them to win that……

I live in Denver. This shit is chess; not checkers.

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
Habs fan here

It was a pretty good game to watch. Definitely was worth staying up.

Eichel should’ve scored on that penalty shot late in the 3rd, though :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad