GDT: Game 10: Montreal Canadiens vs Anaheim Ducks 10/31/21 4:00pm EST RDS, TSN2, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Loyal Dog

Marc Bergevin's Bitch
Oct 20, 2016
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg

Turn up the volume to hear today's hidden clue.

Last edited:

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
For what it’s worth, a win today would be a good start to playing 0.650 hockey for the rest of the season. That’s roughly what we need to make the playoffs. Should be a piece of cake since the season is so long and we have time. Or so I am told.

/s

Thats the spirit friend :thumbu:

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
@A Loyal Dog you bastard, I nearly had a heart attack watching that relaxing drive clip!! You Bastard!!!
That's the first time I knew it was coming. Almost got me.

N0t as scary as what's coming up later today. Everybody lost yesterday; Habs, Als, Rocket, Impact(I know) . Who knows what surprises we might get; trick or treat?

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Did I see that Jake Allen is confirmed to start again? Is this true???

If so, why? What is the point of burning Allen?

Ducharme...

They're desperate.

If they played Montembeault I would believe they are punting on the season, but the desperation to start Allen on a B2B in October is f***ing hilarious and delusional.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
They're desperate.

If they played Montembeault I would believe they are punting on the season, but the desperation to start Allen on a B2B in October is f***ing hilarious and delusional.

That's the thing, it's game 10 of the season and already Allen's 9th of the season. Plus it's on the road, 3rd game in 4 nights and the second night of the back-to-back. It's not like Allen has had quiet nights...

Sure Montembeault is nothing great but you gotta play your backup sometimes.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Missed hockey yesterday because of my daughters reveal party. I was tempted to duck out because it was also my dads birthday. Lucky I made the right choice. Would have been a waste of gas and time to see the tire fire yesterday. At least my dad and I got a chuckle out of it. He gets more enjoyment from cheering against Boston than cheering for the Habs these days.

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
Does anyone care at all at this point. Team needs a full and complete rebuild. New GM, new scoring and development staff and coach.
Build around Suzuki, Caufield and Romanov and load up on 1sts the next 2 years with deep drafts.
Problem is we don’t have anything to give up for those firsts.

tofffoli is our only piece to give away for a first and maybe chiarot and then we are basically void of any talent that would bring us to the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad