GDT: Game #10| Feb. 5, 2013|Lightning at Flyers |7:30 p.m. ET

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
when i was down there on saturday, i parked in jetro (that's the name of the lot you are referring to). they had the gate open to cut thru the linc parking lot so you don't have to go under 95.

Ahh thats the name of it. I'll make sure to check to if its open. I remember it being open a few times, but haven't gone in a year so maybe they leave it open now.

Thanks

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
I have a feeling the last change is going to be really important tonight. Tampa hits you hard on that transition game when they see a matchup they like.

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
If the Flyers don't play a disciplined and tighter game ...Tampa will make them pay dearly. Luckily this time Bryz is in net to limit the damage.

Going to the game..hoping for a win or at the minimum a competitive game. They had two days of practice to prepare..no excuse to come out flat or get totally outplayed. Not holding my breath given our depleted lineup and lack of continuity with our game. Even though they won against Carolina they still looked pretty raw. Flyers need to have a good game against a tight checking and transition team like Tampa..

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Always find something new in an MSE GDT... totally forgot that Brantt Myhres existed (sad, because he even had a brief stint in Philly).

Ryker

Oct 3, 2008
Triangle, NC, USA
Can't wait to get this thing going :yo: Despite our past record with Tampa and the current state of affairs I'm actually quite optimistic going into this one. I mean, if I were a betting man and the odds were even, I'd bet on Tampa, but we do stand a good chance, there's no doubt about that.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Vinny is expected to skate. Whether or not his production is affected remains to be seen.

I benched Vinny in fantasy for the week, expect 3 goals :rant:

We need a lead quick and hope the refs don't hand out 5 pp's to Tampa !

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
For those watching the NBC national TV broadcast tonight, the announcers will be John Forslund (Carolina's PxP man) and Pierre Maguire.

Mike Emrick is not doing this game.

FlyersMania2

#FireHakstol
Jul 4, 2007
NJ
This will be fun. Tampa is the highest scoring team in the league.

I thought of this when we decided to play Leighton vs Tampa rather than against Florida...Im sure that game helped pad their Goals For..

Chicken or Egg? Leighton vs Lightning as a high scorer OR Lightning high scoring team due, in part bc of Leighton

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
I thought of this when we decided to play Leighton vs Tampa rather than against Florida...Im sure that game helped pad their Goals For..

Chicken or Egg? Leighton vs Lightning as a high scorer OR Lightning high scoring team due, in part bc of Leighton

The Lightning have scored at least 4 goals in 6 of their 8 games, so this is one case where Leighton shouldn't get all of the blame. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad