GDT: Game 10: Devils @ Wild - 7 PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
After two days off, will the Wild show up tonight?
Hopefully the PK has been fixed.
Boldy should help on the PP.

Lineup (morning skate):

Kaprizov - Hartman - Zuccarello
Johansson - JEEK - Boldy
Foligno - Rossi - Maroon
Duhaime - Dewar - Lettieri

Brodin - Faber
Middleton - Mermis
Merrill - Addison

Gustavsson

Scratched: Hunt

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
sure hope Boldy didn't rush back, basically my first and only thought about this game lol.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Key to win is to slow down the pace of the game. Lots of whistles, short shifts, keep out of the box. Keep Merrill and Addison far away when that little devil Brattman is on the ice. No long shifts for dudes over 30, looking at you Zuke. No turnovers at the offensive blue, no flat-footed defenders and for devils sake, help Gus clean out the garbarge in the crease. NO LONG SHIFTS, 35-40 seconds tops for the first line. And last but not least, SHORT SHIFTS

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Key to win is to slow down the pace of the game. Lots of whistles, short shifts, keep out of the box. Keep Merrill and Addison far away when that little devil Brattman is on the ice. No long shifts for dudes over 30, looking at you Zuke. No turnovers at the offensive blue, no flat-footed defenders and for devils sake, help Gus clean out the garbarge in the crease. NO LONG SHIFTS, 35-40 seconds tops for the first line. And last but not least, SHORT SHIFTS
Incoming Zucc 2 minute shift where he has 5 turnovers and the end result is a goal against.

• Haha
Reactions: Sweetnut

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
And then he gets a second assist on a PP and Webster says you can't take him off the first line because he's a point per game
I don't care where they put Mats.

But didn't you watch their fresh workout video on the bike? They're like two beans in a pod. Will be tough to separate them if you want to keep Kirill happy.

Blue Ox

Let's Play Hockey!
Nov 5, 2019
North Star State
I don't care where they put Mats.

But didn't you watch their fresh workout video on the bike? They're like two beans in a pod. Will be tough to separate them if you want to keep Kirill happy.
I'd take an unhappy Kirill right now if it would get him back on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad